I ask that a forum moderator delete all my messages

If it doesn't fit anywhere else, drop it in here. (not to be used as a chat/nonsense section)

Moderator: Moderator Team

clark_hobby

I ask that a forum moderator delete all my messages

Post by clark_hobby »

I ask that a forum moderator delete all messages I posted on the forum and also my account.
Z98
Release Engineer

Re: I ask that a forum moderator delete all my messages

Post by Z98 »

The project as a general rule does not delete posts. It generally takes extraordinary circumstances for us to do so, and this is not one of them.
PurpleGurl

Post by PurpleGurl »

I'm almost to the point of asking for the same, but I am willing to talk it out first. If I cannot say that an image looks "off" (that is weird, funny, out of proportion, unattractive, suspicious) without others thinking I'm too stupid to fully open the image, then I'm in the wrong place, and I refuse to continue taking this abuse. I'm NOT a newbie. Only stupid people would have trouble navigating this site, and I'm not stupid.
dizt3mp3r

Post by dizt3mp3r »

w?
Skillset: VMS,DOS,Windows Sysadmin from 1985, fault-tolerance, VaxCluster, Alpha,Sparc. DCL,QB,VBDOS- VB6,.NET, PHP,NODE.JS, Graphic Design, Project Manager, CMS, Quad Electronics. classic cars & m'bikes. Artist in water & oils. Historian.
PurpleGurl

Post by PurpleGurl »

dizt3mp3r wrote:w?
Sorry. I just had to get that out there. I've always been very independent as far back as I remember, and always worked hard to exhaust my own inner resources before disturbing others to ask for help. And yet, there have been times in the last 6 1/3 years where I felt I was treated as a total imbecile. Most of the times, I'd edit out my scathing replies before posting, and even then, often edit them before anyone replied. But in my life in general, it seems I cannot ride my bicycle into town to pick up groceries without drivers trying to force me to go last at unmarked intersections, refusing my help while trying to force help on me, waiting on me when my heart was set on going last, etc. When there comes any chance in my life to take risks in front of others or to prove myself to others and prove I have the brains to run my entire life, someone nearly always steals it from me. My point is, I get more and more tired of unsolicited help as I age.