Reactos Fundraising

If it doesn't fit anywhere else, drop it in here. (not to be used as a chat/nonsense section)

Moderator: Moderator Team

ewwink

Reactos Fundraising

Post by ewwink »

Hello,

I see that ReactOS slow in development, I know this is because the fund. Have you tried indiegogo.com, kickstarter.com or any fundraising website?
my Idea, create projects there, offer people laptop or any with ReactOS embedded or just installation CD but T-Shirt or any accessories with ReactOS printed will also work.

Regards
middings

Re: Reactos Fundraising

Post by middings »

You are not the first person with such enthusiasm and ideas for fundraising. Talking about fundraising is easy. Doing it is hard. Fulfillment of premiums promised to donors is also hard for a project distributed among many countries as the ReactOS project is. The project's leaders learned a lot from its earlier Indiegogo fundraising campaign. The ReactOS project is now working on the improvements to ReactOS promised to those Indiegogo contributors. The project leadership and development team want to keep those promises before considering another Indiegogo or similar fundraising campaign.