ReactOS : ABOSULTELY AWESOME!!!!!!!!

If it doesn't fit anywhere else, drop it in here. (not to be used as a chat/nonsense section)

Moderator: Moderator Team

Axxel

ReactOS : ABOSULTELY AWESOME!!!!!!!!

Post by Axxel »

WOOOOOOW... Only one thing WOOOOW!!!!!!!!

This project is totally AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!! I tried it on virtualbox, this is a re-written OPEN SOURCE windows 2000!!! And add the windows base KERNEL DLL!!! Totally .EXE compatible!!!!!!! IT WORKS!!!!!!

WOW!!!

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!

CONGRATS!!!!

The only Win32 developing platform I know is delphi... (lazarus is an open-source version of delphi... Like ReactOS is from windows)... >But it it can be useful for us, a pleasure to participate to the project :P :P
dizt3mp3r

Re: ReactOS : ABOSULTELY AWESOME!!!!!!!!

Post by dizt3mp3r »

Don't be too disappointed when ReactOS crumbles on you. Don't forget it is in Alpha and as such some apps/functions will not work. Always use the daily build and you will have the latest version.

Have fun with ReactOS - your positive feedback is appreciated - I am sure the devs will feel the positivity if/when they read your post.
Skillset: VMS,DOS,Windows Sysadmin from 1985, fault-tolerance, VaxCluster, Alpha,Sparc. DCL,QB,VBDOS- VB6,.NET, PHP,NODE.JS, Graphic Design, Project Manager, CMS, Quad Electronics. classic cars & m'bikes. Artist in water & oils. Historian.