It's been a few months since I last checked out ReactOS...

If it doesn't fit anywhere else, drop it in here. (not to be used as a chat/nonsense section)

Moderator: Moderator Team

MugenFighter

It's been a few months since I last checked out ReactOS...

Post by MugenFighter »

Has there been any good news in terms of development. I didn't stay up to date. I think I last checked out ReactOS exactly two months ago.
I'm a MugenFighter, but not the one you are thinking about. I'm actually MugenFighterTube. Now don't ask about MugenFighter's characters.
ROCKNROLLKID

Re: It's been a few months since I last checked out ReactOS.

Post by ROCKNROLLKID »

Just a week ago, they merged all of Trevors NTFS work into the main respo. Don't know if they have any plans of releasing it in the next update or mot. Other then that, not really anything new. 2 months isn't a long time.
MugenFighter

Post by MugenFighter »

ROCKNROLLKID wrote:Just a week ago, they merged all of Trevors NTFS work into the main respo. Don't know if they have any plans of releasing it in the next update or mot. Other then that, not really anything new. 2 months isn't a long time.
I guess that something could be started more than 2 months ago, but have a big update or something within that time. But, ReactOS is something that I like to update myself on every now and than.
I'm a MugenFighter, but not the one you are thinking about. I'm actually MugenFighterTube. Now don't ask about MugenFighter's characters.
ctasan

Post by ctasan »

MugenFighter wrote:
ROCKNROLLKID wrote:Just a week ago, they merged all of Trevors NTFS work into the main respo. Don't know if they have any plans of releasing it in the next update or mot. Other then that, not really anything new. 2 months isn't a long time.
I guess that something could be started more than 2 months ago, but have a big update or something within that time. But, ReactOS is something that I like to update myself on every now and than.
Wait for the Community Changelog-0.4.8.
ReactOS Community Changelogs | Admin of ReactOS Official Twitter Account | Admin of ReactOS Turkish Twitter Account @reactos_tr
MugenFighter

Post by MugenFighter »

ctasan wrote:
MugenFighter wrote:
Wait for the Community Changelog-0.4.8.
Where do you find that?