Proposta di collaborazione

If it doesn't fit anywhere else, drop it in here. (not to be used as a chat/nonsense section)

Moderator: Moderator Team

Pietro60

Proposta di collaborazione

Post by Pietro60 »

Ci piacerebbe sapere se siete a favore o meno di una collaborazione con altri siti, nel caso nel nostro saremmo dell´idea se possiamo avere la possibilitá di pubblicare vostre notizie sul nostro portale e forum. Eventuali persone che si interessano a noi ed eventuale collaborazione,possono anche contattare in privato o anche qua.

Grazie a tutti.
shunesburg

Re: Proposta di collaborazione

Post by shunesburg »

Translation: "We would like to know if you are agree to collaborate with other sites, in this case we will be able to publish your news on our portal and our forum. Anyone interested in us and any collaboration, can also contact privately or even here.
Thank everyone."

Per la lingua italiana, c'è una sezione. Altrimenti è meglio farlo in inglese.

For the Italian language, there is a section. Otherwise it is better to do it in English.
Pietro60

Post by Pietro60 »

Many thanks for your answer,

i don´t want disturb anyone with the my messages, but who is interested for a collaboration, can found us here:

http://cyberotecnica.com/cyber/index.php

If this message is as a disturb, you can delete when you want.

Thank You.
EmuandCo
Developer

Post by EmuandCo »

Well, you have proven that you are no spambot, thus I see no reason to remove it. ^^
ReactOS is still in alpha stage, meaning it is not feature-complete and is recommended only for evaluation and testing purposes.

If my post/reply offends or insults you, be sure that you know what sarcasm is...