What ideas i should do on Aquais OS.

If it doesn't fit anywhere else, drop it in here. (not to be used as a chat/nonsense section)

Moderator: Moderator Team

Kyuuqsoft

Re: What ideas i should do on Aquais OS.

Post by Kyuuqsoft »

if you found the way for cairo shell for React OS, Aquais will get it and it might become a #1 best selling OS in the World, but not Yet, I'm going to Ask a permission to Sell for React OS. and React OS will atay like they hav and Aquais will get Features, if you found to make Shells from React OS (like Cairo, Circledock, or more), Aquais will get that, and React OS will become a Basic OS of Aquais (Still React OS as a Name), Aquais OS is known as (React OS PRO) as a Codeletter name. Aquais is Advance Has more features (i wish React OS has a React OS anytime upgrade shell), so it will upgrade React OS to Aquais OS. and You can send more ideas for Aquais OS Features. ok.

Legend

Bold = Cairo
Aquais OS has

Aquais OS 1.0 Starter Lite (React OS Classic Theme)
Aquais OS 1.0 Starter (Aquais OS GUI Basic)
Aquais OS 1.0 Basic (Aquais OS GUI Basic)
Aquais OS 1.0 Lite (Aquais OS GUI Basic) Cairo
Aquais OS 1.0 Premium (Aquais OS Crystal Theme) Cairo
Aquais OS 1.0 Professional (Aquais OS Crystal Theme) Cairo
Aquais OS 1.0 Enterprise (Aquais OS Crystal Advance Theme) Cairo
Aquais OS 1.0 Deluxe (Aquais OS Crystal Advance Theme) Cairo
Aquais OS 1.0 Ultimate (Aquais OS Crystal Ultimate Theme) Cairo
Aquais OS 1.0 Ultimate Deluxe (Aquais OS Crystal Ultimate Theme) Cairo
Aquais OS 1.0 Office (Aquais OS Crystal Advance Theme) Cairo
Aquais OS 1.0 Ultimate PRO (Aquais OS Crystal Ultimate Touch Theme) Cairo
Aquais OS 1.0 Ultimate PRO Deluxe (Aquais OS Crystal Ultimate Touch Theme) Cairo
bugboy
Developer

Post by bugboy »

Over 10 version of an operating system?
What nonsense is this?

I for one, look forward to any contributions to ReactOS.
However, this seems all to familiar.
Kyuuqsoft

Post by Kyuuqsoft »

we'll do it one at the time, ok.
zefklop
Developer

Post by zefklop »

wow... I took a look at your website, and I must say that I am truly impressed.

Don't take this as a compliment, it isn't meant to be one.
Kyuuqsoft

Post by Kyuuqsoft »

Kyuuqsoft's Newest Products for Aquais OS and Windows, (it may not going to happen). we are making Blueface Interadio. Interadio is a Applications, has over 122 Radio Channels, from the internet, like Shoutcast, Canadian Radios, and More, it's like a tuner, but put the channel codes and you got it. it only supports on Kyuuqsoft Aquais OS 1.0 Basic and higher Required. in windows, it only supports Windows 2000 and Higher Required. ok.
Kyuuqsoft

Post by Kyuuqsoft »

it may be expected to release it on June 4th, 2011.
Kyuuqsoft

Post by Kyuuqsoft »

in Aquais OS Commercial, it will be featuring The Nickersons. it will be 3:57 seconds. commercial will be released in may, 2011. Aquais OS commercial will be more popular.
including videos, the videos will be record in early may, and release in mid may. just bring more ideas for aquais.
Z98
Release Engineer

Post by Z98 »

Kyuuqsoft, I feel the need to drop in a slight warning here. ReactOS is not suitable for use as a full blown Windows replacement in its current state. It is far too incomplete and fixing it will take a lot of time and effort. And while you are perfectly free to use ROS so long as you adhere to the license we released it under, it does not mean the ROS developers are going to prioritize your needs. They're going to work on whatever it is they feel ReactOS needs, not what your "Aquais OS" may stumble across. And you are going to run into problems. The .NET framework as far as I know does not run reliably on ReactOS, sound support is still a work-in-progress, networking has holes, we have no functional USB support, and filesystem support is incredibly incomplete. Thus trying to base a commercial product off ROS is just plain insane unless you have a lot of money to throw at the effort, cause as I said above, the ROS developers are not suddenly going to dedicate lots of time to your priorities, not unless they're getting paid for it. We also do not appreciate people trying to poach developers or declaring that our devs are going to work on something just because you think it to be important. It's considered bad etiquette at the very least. And your posts are starting to veer more and more towards the 'advertisement' slant, which we also frown upon on this forum. This is a place where people can talk about ReactOS and, to a limited extent, other projects, and share knowledge and experiences. Coming here trying to sell something is not approved of. I suggest you tone that down before I or the other moderators step in much harder than just a warning.
Kyuuqsoft

Post by Kyuuqsoft »

@Z98 - Kyuuqsoft is trying to use React OS as a Starter Template, because i'm trying to make more features than windows and React is going to be the host, and Cairo shell used for Aquais OS, Aquais os is just a Advanced Operating System for React OS. I'm trying to hire them for free, because i had no money, but i pay them KEPts (Kyuuqsoft Electronic Points), if i got so special with the Lunchmate city bucks, i might give them a serial code. i pay them $5 lunchmatebucks if i had one, if i don't had one, i'll give them KEPts. and Aquais will be more experiencing. And Kyuuqsoft wishes when Apple inc. Adopts Kyuuqsoft to be a Son of the Apple inc. and Aquais will try to get USB Cords support source code, so Aquais will get an Advance. React OS will still working and keep their company open. and Aquais OS is the Spin off OS. i'll give you a list on your email, ok.
greenie

Post by greenie »

Kyuuqsoft I'm curious on a few things. Only answer the questions you are comfortable with. I won't be offended ;).
What is your budget?
How many employees do you have(or planning to have if you have none)?
what is your current full time job(If Kyuuqsoft isn't it at the moment)?
How did you determine your release dates?
What programming experience do you have?
What is your age?
mrugiero

Post by mrugiero »

Kyuuqsoft wrote:@Z98 - Kyuuqsoft is trying to use React OS as a Starter Template, because i'm trying to make more features than windows and React is going to be the host, and Cairo shell used for Aquais OS, Aquais os is just a Advanced Operating System for React OS. I'm trying to hire them for free, because i had no money, but i pay them KEPts (Kyuuqsoft Electronic Points), if i got so special with the Lunchmate city bucks, i might give them a serial code. i pay them $5 lunchmatebucks if i had one, if i don't had one, i'll give them KEPts. and Aquais will be more experiencing. And Kyuuqsoft wishes when Apple inc. Adopts Kyuuqsoft to be a Son of the Apple inc. and Aquais will try to get USB Cords support source code, so Aquais will get an Advance. React OS will still working and keep their company open. and Aquais OS is the Spin off OS. i'll give you a list on your email, ok.
ReactOS is not a company, and I don't think any dev can live with KEPts or with $5, and less with a "hire for free" job.
Also, I don't think they see reliable enough to be paid with points which the only use is to shop products in a site which offers just three products, being the best the one which is based in THEIR work.
On the other hand, even if you want to sell your company to Apple, it is not very smart to make it public, because if they actually buy it they will not pay a lot, simply because they will know in advance you want them to buy it, it is not like you are putting it hard for them.
patternjake

Post by patternjake »

Firstly:

Cairoshell is an open source project, and is shared under a duo GPL and shared source license. This does not permit anyone to resell cairoshell, its source, in binary form or in source code form. It must always remain free and open to the public.

Secondly:

Cairoshell requires Windows Presentation Foundation and the Microsoft.NET Framework 3.5. The open source implementation of mono, which runs with limited success on ReactOS (currently, but I'm very sure that will change soon.) Mono does not have any implementation of WPF or the CLR changes introduced in v3.5 of the framework.

And finally:

If any changes, commits or re-distribution of Cairoshell takes place, both Element Software (and more importantly) Cairoshell at github must be notified first. You can find Cairoshell at github at http://cairoshell.github.com/ and us at http://www.elementsoftware.co.uk/software/cairoshell/

It's also wise to visit the Cairoshell source code page to read further terms:

http://www.elementsoftware.co.uk/dev/cairo/

Good luck, and we wish you future success on your endeavorers.
Z98
Release Engineer

Post by Z98 »

I will point out that the GPL license does not bar the selling of a product. Conventionally a dual license scheme permits a user to use either license as the one they are going to distribute the code under. If you are trying to impose additional restrictions on top of the GPL, well, that becomes much, much messier from a legal standpoint. Especially since the GPL does not have an attribution clause in any way. The only way anything similar to an attribution/notification clause can be enforced is on the trademark of the name of some project.
Lone_Rifle
Test Team

Post by Lone_Rifle »

Kyuuqsoft wrote:I'm trying to hire them for free, because i had no money gobbledygook gobbledygook
No.
patternjake

Post by patternjake »

Z98:

Speaking for the original Cairoshell developers and contributors indirectly, I am sure that they would not permit anyone to resell Cairoshell in any form.

Now speaking for Element Software, we will not permit anyone to resell portions of the code that we and our contributors developed. So any of the recent changes since M1 that we made (M2,M3,M4,M5 and M6), would have to be removed entirely from the main Carioshell branch (github) and contributions they have merged from us into the main branch, if, Cairoshell copyright holders DO give permission to resell the project within another to him.

Either way, we feel that the future success for Cairo is for it to remain free and open for the public to share it and improve it.