Deleting Website Account

Suggestions and comments about the ReactOS website

Moderator: Moderator Team

MugenFighter

Deleting Website Account

Post by MugenFighter »

Is there a way to delete my website account. I'm over ReactOS and I want nothing to do with it. I lost my respect for you people.
I'm a MugenFighter, but not the one you are thinking about. I'm actually MugenFighterTube. Now don't ask about MugenFighter's characters.
dizt3mp3r

Re: Deleting Website Account

Post by dizt3mp3r »

Oh dear...
Skillset: VMS,DOS,Windows Sysadmin from 1985, fault-tolerance, VaxCluster, Alpha,Sparc. DCL,QB,VBDOS- VB6,.NET, PHP,NODE.JS, Graphic Design, Project Manager, CMS, Quad Electronics. classic cars & m'bikes. Artist in water & oils. Historian.
EmuandCo
Developer

Post by EmuandCo »

Sec, I will not let the discussion end that way. Please be patient...
ReactOS is still in alpha stage, meaning it is not feature-complete and is recommended only for evaluation and testing purposes.

If my post/reply offends or insults you, be sure that you know what sarcasm is...
MugenFighter

Post by MugenFighter »

EmuandCo wrote:Sec, I will not let the discussion end that way. Please be patient...
Sorry, I think I was upset over a somethings that happened on the site and I was reacting irrationally. I have a lot of things happening in my life right now and these were just the straw that broke the camels back. Please try to understand.
I'm a MugenFighter, but not the one you are thinking about. I'm actually MugenFighterTube. Now don't ask about MugenFighter's characters.
EmuandCo
Developer

Post by EmuandCo »

Sure, we all have a bad day from time to time. ^^ You are still welcome here like before ;)
ReactOS is still in alpha stage, meaning it is not feature-complete and is recommended only for evaluation and testing purposes.

If my post/reply offends or insults you, be sure that you know what sarcasm is...