0.2.5 update?

Suggestions and comments about the ReactOS website

Moderator: Moderator Team

uniQ

0.2.5 update?

Post by uniQ »

Now that 0.2.5 is out on SF, shouldn't the main page have it too :?

-uniQ
Coming on, coming up, let me help ROS and I'll be able to look @ a life well used.
terrance

Post by terrance »

Well it isn't really clear who is responsible for this. Until know Jason did things like that and there is not even an announcement on the announcement mailing list.

I will check it.
ma-games.de

Post by ma-games.de »

Now, it's the second day after the release and on the website there is still nothing. The same as with the 0.2.4 release. But I need this information to commit the news of the new release to some german open source communities. A little bit more synchronization would seems to be more professional.
The last time (0.2.4) I wrote something about the release someone said:
But on the official website is nothing. Can you post again when it is so far?
This time of course, I will post until all information about the release is provided.
frik85
Developer

Post by frik85 »

ma-games.de wrote:Now, it's the second day after the release and on the website there is still nothing. The same as with the 0.2.4 release. But I need this information to commit the news of the new release to some german open source communities. A little bit more synchronization would seems to be more professional.
The last time (0.2.4) I wrote something about the release someone said:
But on the official website is nothing. Can you post again when it is so far?
This time of course, I will post until all information about the release is provided.
I wrote an email to Jason Filby and he answered that there was a miscommunication between some devs. Now the announcements is available on the official website. :wink: