EPIC WIN!

Here you can discuss ReactOS related topics.

Moderator: Moderator Team

ercanersoy

Re: EPIC WIN!

Post by ercanersoy »

Python 2.7 works.

[ external image ]
Pi_User5

Post by Pi_User5 »

I use ReactOS on real hardware. Will you? My Computers: https://www.reactos.org/wiki/PC_ROS_Rigs Go all the way to the bottom.

[ external image ]
roytam

Post by roytam »

ercanersoy wrote:Python 2.7 works.

[ external image ]
but not mingw-build version of python. see https://jira.reactos.org/browse/CORE-8028 for details.
MugenFighter

Post by MugenFighter »

By the way, here is a bunch of software people can test. Note, not all of it is for Windows/DOS.
https://archive.org/details/software
I'm a MugenFighter, but not the one you are thinking about. I'm actually MugenFighterTube. Now don't ask about MugenFighter's characters.
EmuandCo
Developer

Post by EmuandCo »

[ external image ]

TeamViewer 10 works now :D
EVEN FILE TRANSFER!!!!

99% sure that this is due to r69394. Thx guys ^^
ReactOS is still in alpha stage, meaning it is not feature-complete and is recommended only for evaluation and testing purposes.

If my post/reply offends or insults you, be sure that you know what sarcasm is...
fLuXx

Post by fLuXx »

Oh, wow! That's a huge achievement!
Pi_User5

Post by Pi_User5 »

EmuandCo wrote:[ external image ]

TeamViewer 10 works now :D
EVEN FILE TRANSFER!!!!

99% sure that this is due to r69394. Thx guys ^^
Sorry to burst your bubble: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgQQLyLO-P0
I use ReactOS on real hardware. Will you? My Computers: https://www.reactos.org/wiki/PC_ROS_Rigs Go all the way to the bottom.

[ external image ]
EmuandCo
Developer

Post by EmuandCo »

Why bursting the bubble? It works ^^
Oh I see... That worked before. Well, last time I did try it failed badly...
ReactOS is still in alpha stage, meaning it is not feature-complete and is recommended only for evaluation and testing purposes.

If my post/reply offends or insults you, be sure that you know what sarcasm is...
MugenFighter

Post by MugenFighter »

Mario and Luigi DOS works, but I couldn't get the Eagle Eye Mysteries to work or the X-Men Children of the Atom Demo to work, and the full version needs the cd which is to not in the right format for VirtualBox. I think I might test Jump Start 1st Grade from somewhere around 2000 next.
[ external image ]
Edit: Jump Start 1st Grade won't work because it requires wow16.
Last edited by MugenFighter on Sun Oct 04, 2015 4:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm a MugenFighter, but not the one you are thinking about. I'm actually MugenFighterTube. Now don't ask about MugenFighter's characters.
manuel

Post by manuel »

MugenFighter wrote:Mario and Luigi DOS works, but I couldn't get the Eagle Eye Mysteries to work or the X-Men Children of the Atom Demo to work, and the full version needs the cd which is to not in the right format for VirtualBox. I think I might test Jump Start 1st Grade from somewhere around 2000 next.
[ external image ]
Mario? Wow
MugenFighter

Post by MugenFighter »

manuel wrote:
MugenFighter wrote:Mario and Luigi DOS works, but I couldn't get the Eagle Eye Mysteries to work or the X-Men Children of the Atom Demo to work, and the full version needs the cd which is to not in the right format for VirtualBox. I think I might test Jump Start 1st Grade from somewhere around 2000 next.
Mario? Wow
It's a fan game from back in the day. It's written in turbo pascal 5.5 and 6, and the source is available.
Last edited by MugenFighter on Sun Oct 04, 2015 4:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
manuel

Post by manuel »

MugenFighter wrote:
manuel wrote:
[ external image ]
Mario? Wow
It's a fan game from back in the day. It's written in turbo pascal 5.5 and 6, and the source is available.
ok, thanks for the explication, i played this game under windows 98 ;)
oldman

Post by oldman »

Please, could people who quote posts with image(s) in, please edit out the image(s), so we do not get multiple screenshots as above. The way to do it, is by removing the image tags and all the text in between them. The start tag looks like this [ img ] and the end tag looks like this [ /img ], but without the space after and before the square brackets, which I have had to put in, so that they display, otherwise they would have been executed and you would not have seen them.

Code: Select all

[img]http://orig00.deviantart.net/e69d/f/2015/275/1/4/reactos_mario_and_luigi_dos_by_mugenfighter-d9bofih.png[/img]
If "manuel" who quoted "MugenFighter" had removed this text from the quote (shown in the code example above), we would not now be looking at post after post with the same image in!
Please be thoughtful. Thank you.
Please keep the Windows classic 9x/2000 look and feel.
The layman's guides - debugging - bug reporting - compiling - ISO remaster.
They may help you with a problem, so do have a look at them.
MugenFighter

Post by MugenFighter »

oldman wrote:Please, could people who quote posts with image(s) in, please edit out the image(s), so we do not get multiple screenshots as above. The way to do it, is by removing the image tags and all the text in between them. The start tag looks like this [ img ] and the end tag looks like this [ /img ], but without the space after and before the square brackets, which I have had to put in, so that they display, otherwise they would have been executed and you would not have seen them.

Code: Select all

[img]http://orig00.deviantart.net/e69d/f/2015/275/1/4/reactos_mario_and_luigi_dos_by_mugenfighter-d9bofih.png[/img]
If "manuel" who quoted "MugenFighter" had removed this text from the quote (shown in the code example above), we would not now be looking at post after post with the same image in!
Please be thoughtful. Thank you.
I edited my reply, was in a hurry when posting. Sorry.
ayamiooruri29

Post by ayamiooruri29 »

I think ReactOS Applications run on Windows Server 2003 as well...

[ external image ]