community page undefined please help

Here you can discuss ReactOS related topics.

Moderator: Moderator Team

frog-o

community page undefined please help

Post by frog-o » Sat Dec 24, 2005 5:04 pm

first of all i love the look of the site and what you guys are trying to do and have done already. I think you put much effort into it but i would have to sugest on the commity page
at
http://www.reactos.org/xhtml/en/community.html

Where you have it listed

Wiki: ReactOS Wiki System
Mailing Lists: ReactOS Mailing Lists information page
IRC Channels: ReactOS IRC Channels information page
Blogs: ReactOS Developer Blogs

that put a clearer defintion on each to tell a new usser like me what each one is, Even though you can get more info on it buy click the link it dose not tell you what they are.
Wiki: ReactOS Wiki System

this is like a test book that all user can edit (click here fore more info on useing the wiki)

Mailing Lists: ReactOS Mailing Lists information page

there is also one more problem when write a post and i lose my dialup connect and hit send it gose to the long in screen and i lose my post I just wrote if you can fix this it would be great. This hapen even if i reconect.
This uses you email to get help (click here fore more info on useing the mailing list)

ect.
*************************************************************Please note i might have the wrong deffinition on what the mailing list is and what the wiki is i can not find out what it is buy looking at your site and that the reason i ask you to do this.