ROSBE and RPi Model B

Here you can discuss ReactOS related topics.

Moderator: Moderator Team

Pi_User5

ROSBE and RPi Model B

Post by Pi_User5 » Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:32 pm

Is it possible to install ROSBE on a Rasperry Pi Model B rev 2 with 8GB SD card using the ROSBE for linux package? If it wold work, I know it would be very slow at compiling. My Raspberry Pi is just siting there idle doing nothing and I want to use it for something.
I use ReactOS on real hardware. Will you? My Computers: https://www.reactos.org/wiki/PC_ROS_Rigs Go all the way to the bottom.

DOSGuy

Re: ROSBE and RPi Model B

Post by DOSGuy » Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:06 pm

Forgive me for the possible thread hijack, but I just wanted to point out that the Raspberry Pi 2 features an ARMv7 CPU. Most questions on this forum about running ROS, or anything else, on a Raspberry Pi could be answered with "no, the Raspberry Pi's CPU is ARMv6". That may still be the answer to your question but, if it is, there's a good chance that the answer changes to yes for $35 if you buy an RPi2. ROS for ARM may someday run on a Raspberry Pi... just not the one that you have.

As for the answer to your actual question about ROSBE, I'll let someone else give an on-topic answer to that one.
Today entirely the maniac there is no excuse with the article. Get free DOS, Windows and OS/2 games at RGB Classic Games.

Pi_User5

Re: ROSBE and RPi Model B

Post by Pi_User5 » Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:14 pm

As for the answer to your actual question about ROSBE, I'll let someone else give an on-topic answer to that one.
I'm download ROSBE now and I am going to try it.
I use ReactOS on real hardware. Will you? My Computers: https://www.reactos.org/wiki/PC_ROS_Rigs Go all the way to the bottom.