What as happend to ctasan?

Here you can discuss ReactOS related topics.

Moderator: Moderator Team

oldman

Post by oldman »

Yesterday the developers created the 0.4.6 branch in preparation for the next release and the Community Changelog: 0.4.6 (Work-in-progress) was last edited by ctasan on 21 Jun 2017 17:04. I have not seen is name around for a few weeks, I hope that he is alright!
Please keep the Windows classic 9x/2000 look and feel.
The layman's guides - debugging - bug reporting - compiling - ISO remaster.
They may help you with a problem, so do have a look at them.
ctasan

Re: What as happend to ctasan?

Post by ctasan »

oldman wrote:What as happend to ctasan?
Yesterday the developers created the 0.4.6 branch in preparation for the next release and the Community Changelog: 0.4.6 (Work-in-progress) was last edited by ctasan on 21 Jun 2017 17:04. I have not seen is name around for a few weeks, I hope that he is alright!
Well, sorry for my BIG absence :( Nothing happened, I'm alive and all well :D

July has been quite busy for me. University exam results and choice period, some abrupt days (and a funeral), with added my shortage of Internet access, I couldn't check ReactOS or update the Community Changelog. Now looking into it!
ReactOS Community Changelogs | Admin of ReactOS Official Twitter Account | Admin of ReactOS Turkish Twitter Account @reactos_tr
oldman

Re: What as happend to ctasan?

Post by oldman »

ctasan wrote:Well, sorry for my BIG absence. Nothing happened, I'm alive and all well.

July has been quite busy for me. University exam results and choice period, some abrupt days (and a funeral), with added my shortage of Internet access, I couldn't check ReactOS or update the Community Changelog. Now looking into it!
Nice to see you are back and that you are well.
Please keep the Windows classic 9x/2000 look and feel.
The layman's guides - debugging - bug reporting - compiling - ISO remaster.
They may help you with a problem, so do have a look at them.