Language C

Here you can discuss ReactOS related topics.

Moderator: Moderator Team

SOOAHPAZ

Language C

Post by SOOAHPAZ »

Why ReactOS is writing in language C?
I try then do search in site but not found any things

Thanks everyone!
EmuandCo
Developer

Re: Language C

Post by EmuandCo »

What do you expect? Some JIT bloat-crap like Java or VB.net? For a proper OS you need a proper language which can create proper binaries and most important, Windows is written in C/C++ too. :P
ReactOS is still in alpha stage, meaning it is not feature-complete and is recommended only for evaluation and testing purposes.

If my post/reply offends or insults you, be sure that you know what sarcasm is...
SOOAHPAZ

Post by SOOAHPAZ »

EmuandCo wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:40 pm What do you expect? Some JIT bloat-crap like Java or VB.net? For a proper OS you need a proper language which can create proper binaries and most important, Windows is written in C/C++ too. :P
That's right, thanks for explain. Java need Assembly for link boot and kernel comunications, but the kernel can write in Java free level so hard.
Remember of Windows 2000 and others higher too Java implemented and linux kernel with windows 10 update.

Thanks for explain man.
Bye!
SOOAHPAZ

Post by SOOAHPAZ »

EmuandCo wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:40 pm What do you expect? Some JIT bloat-crap like Java or VB.net? For a proper OS you need a proper language which can create proper binaries and most important, Windows is written in C/C++ too. :P
You so hard developers OS, WinFree or FreeWin 1998 i'm not recorder first name befor ReactOS hehehehe. FreeWin - For ever, :mrgreen:
hbelusca
Developer

Post by hbelusca »

Your last post looks like coming from a spambot.
SOOAHPAZ

Post by SOOAHPAZ »

hbelusca wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:18 pm Your last post looks like coming from a spambot.
Not, i'm edited my last post!
binarymaster

Post by binarymaster »

SOOAHPAZ wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:11 pm Remember of Windows 2000 and others higher too Java implemented and linux kernel with windows 10 update.
I just can't read this sentence, you are either a neural network based bot, or you are smoking something. :roll:
SOOAHPAZ

Post by SOOAHPAZ »

binarymaster wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:21 pm
SOOAHPAZ wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:11 pm Remember of Windows 2000 and others higher too Java implemented and linux kernel with windows 10 update.
I just can't read this sentence, you are either a neural network based bot, or you are smoking something. :roll:
WHAT THAT BOTSPAM MAN ???
justincase

Post by justincase »

@SOOAHPAZ: If English is not your primary language, you can write your posts in both languages, so that if people have difficulty understanding your English, they can run the other language section through a translator to help them understand.
I reserve the right to ignore any portion of any post if I deem it not constructive or likely to cause the discussion to degenerate.
SOOAHPAZ

Post by SOOAHPAZ »

justincase wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:31 pm @SOOAHPAZ: If English is not your primary language, you can write your posts in both languages, so that if people have difficulty understanding your English, they can run the other language section through a translator to help them understand.
So, how got correnting me ???

BYEEEE!!!!
hbelusca
Developer

Post by hbelusca »

SOOAHPAZ wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:19 pm
hbelusca wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:18 pm Your last post looks like coming from a spambot.
OK then sorry for the misunderstanding.
justincase

Post by justincase »

hbelusca wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:17 pm
Hmmm... Interestingly the post has not been edited.
SOOAHPAZ wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:37 pm
justincase wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:31 pm @SOOAHPAZ: If English is not your primary language, you can write your posts in both languages, so that if people have difficulty understanding your English, they can run the other language section through a translator to help them understand.

BYEEEE!!!!
I wasn't correnting [sic] in any way. Just trying to help.
I reserve the right to ignore any portion of any post if I deem it not constructive or likely to cause the discussion to degenerate.
SOOAHPAZ

Post by SOOAHPAZ »

justincase wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:31 pm

BYEEEE!!!!
SOOAHPAZ

Post by SOOAHPAZ »

justincase wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:31 pm

BYEEEE!!!!
PAZ man, anyone write how to understand!!
justincase

Post by justincase »

Well, I thought SOOAHPAZ was real at first, but he/she/it is seeming more and more like a bot to me.