this is a bug on the UI

Ask your support questions in here

Moderator: Moderator Team

bargo

this is a bug on the UI

Post by bargo »

hello,
I connect through a corporate proxy and the problem with ReactOS is that we can configure the proxy globally but it doesn't apply on the application manager, besides, when configuring the proxy there, the textboxes aren't lebelled so we can't know where to put le ip or port like in the photo [ external image ]
thank you
binarymaster

Re: this is a bug on the UI

Post by binarymaster »

bargo wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 3:35 pm hello,
I connect through a corporate proxy and the problem with ReactOS is that we can configure the proxy globally but it doesn't apply on the application manager, besides, when configuring the proxy there, the textboxes aren't lebelled so we can't know where to put le ip or port like in the photo [ external image ]
thank you
In the same line where you choose Proxy, enter your IP and port in the format X.X.X.X:YYYY, where X is IP and Y is port.
Quim

Post by Quim »

bargo wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 3:35 pm hello,
thank you
Is there any information in debugging logs (to open or review JIRA bug report)?
bargo

Post by bargo »

it's just a detail missing on the UI, nothing to be logged about