mupdf

Here you can discuss ReactOS related topics.

Moderator: Moderator Team

lm8

mupdf

Post by lm8 »

Just tried building and running mupdf 1.1 (last GPL version of mupdf). Am using Reactos in VirtualBox. When I run it, the screen just shows what was underneath at the time it took focus. Tried running mupdf 1.16 (already compiled version downloaded from the mupdf web site). I see a similar issue. I noticed in the EPIC WIN! thread that someone got mupdf 1.6 working. I'm very curious as to why it worked on that system and isn't working on mine. I tried running pdftxt (command line program that uses the mupdf library) and it seems to work fine. I think mupdf 1.1 would work on Reactos in VirtualBox if I can just figure out why the timing of drawing/refreshing the screen is off. Has anyone run into any similar issues with programs they've ported to Reactos or does anyone have any ideas how to make sure the screen redraws properly? Thanks.
lm8

Re: mupdf

Post by lm8 »

Just tried running mupdf 1.1 and mupdf 1.16 using Debian in Virtualbox with Wine. Looks like it's working fine there. Would be interesting to figure out why it's not drawing properly on the screen in Reactos.
binarymaster

Re: mupdf

Post by binarymaster »

lm8 wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 10:06 pm I noticed in the EPIC WIN! thread that someone got mupdf 1.6 working. I'm very curious as to why it worked on that system and isn't working on mine.
PROTIP: You can quote a post from another thread, and post author will get a notification. ;)
Pi_User5 wrote: Wed Nov 12, 2014 6:33 am MuPDF 1.6
@Pi_User5: your help is needed here.