Next splash newsletter?

Here you can discuss ReactOS related topics.

Moderator: Moderator Team

slyi

Next splash newsletter?

Post by slyi »

Hi All,
Does anyone know when the next splash newsletter is planned for, as there doesnt seem to have been one for a while.
Also is there any planned schedule for each issue eg: last sunday of the month.

slyi
ZachTong

Post by ZachTong »

Hi,

I'm the author of Splash. I'm terribly sorry for the lack of updates recently. My life has been exceptionally busy right now, and I seem to have aquired more clients than I can currently handle.

The next Splash should be out soon. This week sometime, I swear.

I try to release every other week on Sundays.
slyi

Post by slyi »

Hi Zach,
Sorry i didnt mean to rush you, so this planned to be forthnightly. I really like the format on what you have being doing up till it is really useful point of reference for reactos dev progress.
I do believe its is nearly time for another, with a month since the last newsletter with much progress in many areas since the last letter including 2.5 network release, mozilla plugin, sysenter speed optimationing, xml build system, start of usb code, ext2 progress and much more.

Regards

Slyi
ZachTong

Post by ZachTong »

Issue # 5 is out: http://www.reactos.com/splash/

Apologies again for the lateness. My life has been crazy lately. I plan to get back on my schedule of one issue every two weeks.
slyi

Post by slyi »

great issue thanks for the new issue
Lucio Diaz

Post by Lucio Diaz »

Zach Tong wrote:Issue # 5 is out: http://www.reactos.com/splash/

Apologies again for the lateness. My life has been crazy lately. I plan to get back on my schedule of one issue every two weeks.
I Dont worry if it takes a bit longer, I (and surely all of us) will just be even more eager to read it. Hope all goes nice.

Best regards,

Lucio Diaz.