Just wanted to give my support

Here you can discuss ReactOS related topics.

Moderator: Moderator Team

KallDrexx

Just wanted to give my support

Post by KallDrexx »

All I can say is, I've been following this project for over a year and a half (before when all that really worked was minsweeper on the deep blue screen) and I just can't believe how far you guys have gotten, especially since you guys are all developers working in your free time. You guys are doing great and I promised myself I would start checking out using it once you guys got networking working, so I'm downloading the live cd now :D

Keep up the good work. It is getting really close (compatability wise) to a state where it will be usable every day :). If I still programmed I'd help with the project, though not sure of any other way I can help.
Jaix
Moderator Team

Re: Just wanted to give my support

Post by Jaix »

KallDrexx wrote:All I can say is, I've been following this project for over a year and a half (before when all that really worked was minsweeper on the deep blue screen) and I just can't believe how far you guys have gotten, especially since you guys are all developers working in your free time. You guys are doing great and I promised myself I would start checking out using it once you guys got networking working, so I'm downloading the live cd now :D

Keep up the good work. It is getting really close (compatability wise) to a state where it will be usable every day :). If I still programmed I'd help with the project, though not sure of any other way I can help.
If you have troubble getting networking up n' running try the qemu version and config the network from the howto.

http://reactos.com/wiki/index.php/HOWTO ... connection
KallDrexx

Post by KallDrexx »

Cool thanks. My desktop is being kinda funky atm but i'll give it a try once it's up and running again :)