reactsoft.com got hacked!

Here you can discuss ReactOS related topics.

Moderator: Moderator Team

uniQ

Post by uniQ »

I hate to admit this, but I kindof think that ReactSoftwill go down in ROS history as the thing that got ROS.org to get off its afs and replace eZ publishes C-R-A-P with a decent forumn ;) Now that ROS has it's own phpBB board, I think you could possibly get by with just the downloads. Maybe a 1 board forum for help with the site/image, or maybe even just a contact page, considering that adding phpBB when it isn't really needed is opening a potential security hole.

-uniQ
Coming on, coming up, let me help ROS and I'll be able to look @ a life well used.
Mrkaras

Post by Mrkaras »

As far as a simple site, how were the daily builds available, were they manually compiled and uploaded by somebody each day or was it somehow automated. I may be able to fined time to make a simple site (no garentees) but if it requires php/java scripts then it is probably a bit beyond my web page skills. (I don't claim to be perticualy good at web page building but there is nothing there now).
Gedi

Post by Gedi »

Mrkaras wrote:how were the daily builds available, were they manually compiled and uploaded by somebody each day or was it somehow automated.
They are here http://reactos.csh-consult.dk/index.php?page=snapshots