Web Server for RoS

Here you can discuss ReactOS related topics.

Moderator: Moderator Team

Radhad

Re: Web Server for RoS

Post by Radhad »

Lone_Rifle wrote:and it never will be.
That's bad, becase a lot of people like to use preconfigured install CDs. I use a small Windows XP installation on my computers at home, thx to nLite :)
vicmarcal
Test Team

Post by vicmarcal »

Radhad:
It will never be added in ReactOS basic. If you want to create a Distro with any app bundled you can begin creating one. :)
Radhad

Post by Radhad »

I do not add apps on disc, because they become very fast outdated. I only remove programs or functionality I do not use and change a lot of settings, like use Windows classic style, startmenu should react with 0ms instead of 200ms etc.
vicmarcal
Test Team

Post by vicmarcal »

Radhad wrote:I do not add apps on disc, because they become very fast outdated. I only remove programs or functionality I do not use and change a lot of settings, like use Windows classic style, startmenu should react with 0ms instead of 200ms etc.
Then maybe there arents so much people who wants preconfigured installs CD
digioz

Post by digioz »

Thanks for the Webserver link. I was looking for something that could run ASP.NET using Mono. Did you have any type of progress on getting Mono to run since your last post?

Thanks,
Pete
Julcar

Post by Julcar »

Not, Pi3web don't was made with the later version of FastCGI standard, and do not advance since.

If you wanna use FastCGI mono in Pi3web it's necessary edit the code for add the last version of the FastCGI standard.
taibo

Post by taibo »

I handsome for this :)

and if it, is gpl ;)

[ external image ]