MySQL+webservers

Here you can discuss ReactOS related topics.

Moderator: Moderator Team

oldman

MySQL+webservers

Post by oldman »

MySQL 5.1 works in real hardware in ReactOS 0.3.11, but I cannot get a webserver to work!
I have screenshots for MySQL, but I cannot attach them here.
Tried to add MySQL to the compat database, but it only goes up to version 0.3.10.

As anyone got a webserver to work in real hardware, because I have tried lots and none of them work, even TinyWeb fails to start.

TechlogicHTTPserver gives the following error message "Server Failed While Attempting to Create a Listening Socket".
Lone_Rifle
Test Team

Re: MySQL+webservers

Post by Lone_Rifle »

Apache?
DangerGround
Website Coordinator

Post by DangerGround »

Sorry, I forgot to add the release. Now it's there.
RaptorEmperor

Post by RaptorEmperor »

Oldman, have you tried running ReactOS in a virtual machine? If you can get ReactOS to run MySQL in a virtual machine, then all you have to do is unlock your cursor from the virtual machine back to the host while MySQL is running and hit Prt Scrn to capture the screenshot in the host. Then you paste your screenshot from host into Paint, cut-and-paste the image so you only have the virtual machine screenshot, save as JPEG and upload. I find it easiest to take screenshots that way.

I tried searching "mysql" and "MySQL" in the database but nothing popped up. You submit a compatibility report yet? It'll be cool to see photos of ReactOS running it.
oldman

Post by oldman »

RaptorEmperor

I have only logged the fact that it now works (http://www.reactos.org/compat/).

The problem with images, is with the upload. I use the public library to access the internet and I think that they may block file uploads!