Discussion: ReactOS Meeting Minutes

Here you can discuss ReactOS related topics.

Moderator: Moderator Team

Angelus

Discussion: ReactOS Meeting Minutes

Post by Angelus »

Thanks vicmarcal for posting on forums this minutes. There are more users that read forums than mailing lists so it's a good idea to publish them here. But maybe it could be interesting to publish the meeting minutes in the frontpage as news and newsletters are... although it couldn't be possible to add replies like this one.
fred02

Re: ReactOS Meeting Minutes

Post by fred02 »

Angelus wrote:Thanks vicmarcal for posting on forums this minutes. There are more users that read forums than mailing lists so it's a good idea to publish them here.
Indeed quite an interesting reading that allows us others to have some glimpses about what is happening behind the scenes. Thank you vicmarcal.
Angelus wrote:But maybe it could be interesting to publish the meeting minutes in the frontpage as news and newsletters are... although it couldn't be possible to add replies like this one.
How about a short one-liner with a link to corresponding forum thread should?
vicmarcal
Test Team

Post by vicmarcal »

My main idea is keeping updated this thread to add here all the Meeting Minutes.I'll update the first message each month adding the Minutes.
Hope you liked the idea!And remember that these meetings are public!You can follow it LIVE :)
fred02

Post by fred02 »

vicmarcal wrote:My main idea is keeping updated this thread to add here all the Meeting Minutes.I'll update the first message each month adding the Minutes.
Hope you liked the idea!
I do ;) and with anchors on the forum posts so you should be able to link directly to the latest one.
vicmarcal wrote:And remember that these meetings are public!You can follow it LIVE :)
Have to think about it, but the forum is more convenient because there is no time schedule. :mrgreen:
cmoibenlepro

Post by cmoibenlepro »

I can see that Neeraj Yadav started to post code in his branch.
So all the issues were solved? :?:
EmuandCo
Developer

Post by EmuandCo »

They are, yes
ReactOS is still in alpha stage, meaning it is not feature-complete and is recommended only for evaluation and testing purposes.

If my post/reply offends or insults you, be sure that you know what sarcasm is...
cmoibenlepro

Post by cmoibenlepro »

EmuandCo wrote:They are, yes
good.
Bitiquinho

Post by Bitiquinho »

Someone know what was discussed in the last Thursday IRC meeting ? I missed it =(....
vicmarcal
Test Team

Post by vicmarcal »

Bitiquinho wrote:Someone know what was discussed in the last Thursday IRC meeting ? I missed it =(....
I am currently doing the Minutes. Hope this night I can share with all of you! ;)
Bitiquinho

Post by Bitiquinho »

Oh, that's great ! Thanks a lot !
vicmarcal
Test Team

Post by vicmarcal »

I have it done, but I am waiting for an English Dev to review it in order to fix my natural vicmarcalish.
Tomorrow morning(when I get up) I will post it here :)
Murmur

Post by Murmur »

Couldn't you just post it on a wiki page and we can edit any wording that might need changes so we don't have to wait a good part of a week for the news. I am interested in the meeting and asked around when the next one was but no one responded so I could not of been there.
vicmarcal
Test Team

Post by vicmarcal »

Murmur wrote:Couldn't you just post it on a wiki page and we can edit any wording that might need changes so we don't have to wait a good part of a week for the news. I am interested in the meeting and asked around when the next one was but no one responded so I could not of been there.
hi murmur, we are about to finish it. Next time I will reject the minutes position this is a nightmare from the vicmarcalish pov.
Meetings are held EVERY last thursday of each month. :)
Murmur

Post by Murmur »

vicmarcal wrote:
Murmur wrote:Couldn't you just post it on a wiki page and we can edit any wording that might need changes so we don't have to wait a good part of a week for the news. I am interested in the meeting and asked around when the next one was but no one responded so I could not of been there.
hi murmur, we are about to finish it. Next time I will reject the minutes position this is a nightmare from the vicmarcalish pov.
Meetings are held EVERY last thursday of each month. :)
TYVM
Bblaauw

Post by Bblaauw »

Goodluck posting the minutes for most recent meeting (provided it's developer's intention to make it public, which is quite understandable if it's not always the case)