3)5: 14
4)4: 17
5)4: 25

6)4: 47
7)3: 6
8)3: 12
9)3: 18
10)3: 36

I'll report/suggest the results of the voting as such to the devs.
Last edited by Webunny on Wed Aug 13, 2014 8:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
manuel

Re: REACTOS WALLPAPER VOTING STARTS!!

Post by manuel »

Webunny wrote:6: 3
6: 23
match, another voting?
Webunny

Post by Webunny »

manuel wrote:
Webunny wrote:6: 3
6: 23
match, another voting?
No, I go with the order of the numbers, then. If we're going to (re)vote for every ex aequo we're busy for the next year or two.

They're both in the top 5 anyway.
Webunny

Post by Webunny »

Done!

I made an Jira issue out of it:

https://jira.reactos.org/browse/CORE-8446

And I'll hope I'll get some official response, soon. I think z98 did so with the whole 'slogan' voting thing of another member (mainpage, blog, "Regarding the motto proposal"), so I presume he'll do the same with this (though hopefully a bit more positive ;-)).
Webunny

Post by Webunny »

Ok, as a little reminder, I want to thank everybody who participated/voted on the wallpaper contest and point out that, in the end, it DID get incorporated to some degree into the 0.3.17 version (for those that wouldn't have noted).

Alas, it wasn't the complete set of top 5 voted wallpapers - only 3 got through - but I guess that was understandable, seen the fact it had to be converted into BMP's, and those made the MB balloon considerably. In any case, In would call it a moderate success.

To check them out; see 'control panel', and then 'display' (background).
forart

Post by forart »

»Forward Agency NPO
In progress we (always) trust.
Webunny

Post by Webunny »

forart wrote:50
Yes, well..thank you, forart, but the voting has long since ended (and there are a few of the chosen wallpapers in 0.3.17, indeed).

But of course, nothing withholds us from making another wallpaper-voting for the 0.4 for instance. Only, I was under the impression Victor would organise this for 0.4.

I'm not sure how things are in that area, however. Tried to contact him a few times, but didn't get any response. I'll try again inquiring how things are in this respect.
davefilms

Post by davefilms »

Webunny wrote:Decided to make a new post, since both the other ones were getting cluttered.

Goal: as stated before, this is a way for the community to vote on wallpapers in this forum for the 'normal' (trunk) ROS version. (For the RCE Vic will organise something in the future, apparently). There are nature and abstract ones, and varia. I couldn't get a numbering in the gallery on postimg.org, so I adapted it myself a bit for our purposes. PS. Not all pictures could be placed there in full resolution, but that doesn't per sé mean there doesn't exist a larger variant.

Method: everyone gets 10 votes; the top 5 wallpapers are going to be put up for incorporation into ROS, with another 5 wallpapers (also in order of popularity, of course) as backup, in case there is some technical or other problem with one or more of the first 5. Each picture/wallpaper can only get one vote per person (so a max of 10 pictures per person can be voted on, but no picture can get 2 or more votes from the same person). The pictures/wallpapers you vote for should be placed here with the number indicated above the picture (from 1 to 57). I'll be leaving the voting open for four weeks.

CAST YOUR VOTE NOW!!
hbelusca
Developer

Post by hbelusca »

florian wrote:
dida12 wrote:The subject of a very wonderful Thank you for your
A link to Wall Decor? WTF...
A link by a spambot instead. Please do not answer to them, but instead signal them to the forum moderators instead.
Last edited by Z98 on Fri Jul 31, 2015 6:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Same goes for you Hermes.