Butterflies screen saver

The place to bring up any design issues, or post your own creations

Moderator: Moderator Team

manuel

Butterflies screen saver

Post by manuel »

Reactos includes a couple of simple screen savers, but in reactos 0.3.11 exists one of butterfly, very nice, because they discontinued it?, is there a way to integrate it again?
[ external image ]
Forever Winter

Re: Butterflies screen saver

Post by Forever Winter »

Yes, compile the system yourself with rosapps included. If you don't want to compile yourself, you can also wait for the next release, which should include it.
EmuandCo
Developer

Post by EmuandCo »

I am NOT sure if rosapps is included in releases tbh. Feel free to make it yourself. It got some changes too and now works on multi screen platforms. ^^
ReactOS is still in alpha stage, meaning it is not feature-complete and is recommended only for evaluation and testing purposes.

If my post/reply offends or insults you, be sure that you know what sarcasm is...
Forever Winter

Post by Forever Winter »

Not the whole rosapps of course, but parts of it and (judging from former releases) the butterflies screensaver is probably one of it. It was not my intention to give the impression, that it is sure for 100%.
hbelusca
Developer

Post by hbelusca »

Normally, for the releases (and it was done like that some time ago), is that the rosapps directory was added into the /reactos/modules/ directory, so that they went compiled with the rest of reactos. I don't know if it's planned to continue to do that, but it would be great: the rosapps compile fine and some of them are useful.
manuel

Post by manuel »

is nice have this screensaver in 0.4 again, I hope :)
anniee010

Post by anniee010 »

Sooo pretty!!!!! :P