No email notification for wiki watchlist

Ask your support questions in here

Moderator: Moderator Team

Nintendo Maniac 64

No email notification for wiki watchlist

Post by Nintendo Maniac 64 »

As a tester I am particularly interested in the "Tests for 0.3.xx" pages and have set up my "raw watchlist" to have future versions (Tests for 0.3.16, Tests for 0.3.17, etc) even though the wiki pages don't exist yet. This was so that I could get notification of when those pages DO get created and not miss out on the window of opportunity of about a week or so between wiki page creation and the full ROS version release.

Today however I just got the newsletter email today saying 0.3.15 was released, and yet I was never notified of the creation of the "Tests for 0.3.15" page. Sure enough, the "email notification" setting seems to be completely gone from the wiki now, and needless to say, I miss it - a lot.

(I'd also greatly appreciate it if someone could answer my two questions on the Discussion page for 0.3.15 tests)

EDIT: As a heads up, I used to get email notification back with the old website, particularly when the 0.3.14 test page was created and whenever it was edited.
Last edited by Nintendo Maniac 64 on Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:08 am, edited 2 times in total.
The_French_Rat

Re: No email notification for wiki watchlist

Post by The_French_Rat »

Well, you could go onto SourceForge and create a account. Then subscribe to updates from ReactOS.
Problem solved.
Just think of ReactOS as the XP beta, Whistler.
Nintendo Maniac 64

The issue isn't so much as keeping up with ReactOS versions as it is knowing when we can officially start record-keeping of application compatibility testing. As a heads up, I used to get email notification back with the old website, particularly when the 0.3.14 test page was created and whenever it was edited - I noticed that I forgot to mention that in the first post, so I'll edit that in.
vicmarcal
Test Team

Post by vicmarcal »

Please, fill a bugreport in Jira.reactos.org :)
This way the webdevs will be assigned to it :)
Nintendo Maniac 64

Alright I've submitted a bug:
http://jira.reactos.org/browse/ONLINE-377