I want to submit a bug report for Wine Internet Explorer.

Ask your support questions in here

Moderator: Moderator Team

Erentigionation

I want to submit a bug report for Wine Internet Explorer.

Post by Erentigionation »

Should I submit it on this site, or should I submit it to the Wine development team? I'm not sure if WIE is considered a component of ReactOS, or a separate component, because I've encountered several problems with page rendering that I didn't encounter when using WIE in Linux, so it seems unique to ReactOS.
timmay2019

Re: I want to submit a bug report for Wine Internet Explorer

Post by timmay2019 »

I suggest submitting your bug to ReactOS Jira. Put in the information on how to replicate it and let the developers see if it is ours or Wines.
Pi_User5

Post by Pi_User5 »

WINE Internet Explorer is from WINE. Not ours. So bug reports about WINE Internet Explorer should go to WINE unless it's a part of ReactOS that causes it not to work in ReactOS.
I use ReactOS on real hardware. Will you? My Computers: https://www.reactos.org/wiki/PC_ROS_Rigs Go all the way to the bottom.

[ external image ]
MadWolf

Post by MadWolf »

if the pages render fine on WINE Internet Explorer on Linux but not on WINE Internet Explorer on reactos the that sounds like a bug in reactos that is stopping WINE Internet Explorer form rendering the pages can you post links to the pages that have the rendering problems