cant start live mode

Ask your support questions in here

Moderator: Moderator Team

milad0123

cant start live mode

Post by milad0123 »

i created a live version of react 0.4.5,but after selecting live or live debuge mode in boot selection,only ERROR blue screen appears.
technical info error code:
stop - 0X0000007b (0XF7813A1C ,0XC0000034 ,0X00000000 ,0X00000000

my pc model: hp 8460p
middings

Re: cant start live mode

Post by middings »

You may have already noticed this topic in the Support forum: [ReadThis]ReactOS doesn't work in my computer!!. The post at that link explains how to capture information for a support request.

As the linked post explains, the Stop Code on the "ERROR blue screen" (also called a Bug Check screen, a Stop screen, or, informally, the Blue Screen of Death--abbreviated BSOD) is insufficient information for identifying the problem. A debug trace is required. Instructions to obtain a debug trace are in the linked post.

If you are curious about the meaning of an error code (also called a bug check code or stop code), you can look it up using your favorite Web search engine. ReactOS bug check codes are compatible with Microsoft Windows bug check codes. Bug check 0x0000007b (often abbreviated as 0x7b) is "inaccessible_boot_device". ReactOS may have been unable to access the system partition on your PC. This can happen when trying to use the ReactOS LiveCD or bootcd .iso with a USB device. ReactOS is not able to be installed from a USB device at this time. Only a CD-ROM will work.