JIRA Change Password?

Ask your support questions in here

Moderator: Moderator Team

awlsomealex

JIRA Change Password?

Post by awlsomealex »

Hello, I tried logging into my JIRA account with the password I have on the normal ReactOS Login but it keeps asking for a CAPCHA and won't let me access my account (Even if it's correct). I tried to change the password but it said its managed on an External Database and to contact support BUT there's no support email found anywhere on the website. I'd like to report a bug but I have no way to do so.
oldman

Re: JIRA Change Password?

Post by oldman »

awlsomealex wrote:Hello, I tried logging into my JIRA account with the password I have on the normal ReactOS Login but it keeps asking for a CAPCHA and won't let me access my account (Even if it's correct). I tried to change the password but it said its managed on an External Database and to contact support BUT there's no support email found anywhere on the website. I'd like to report a bug but I have no way to do so.
The people that would deal with this are at the ReactOS Hackfest this week!

I find this strange "but it said its managed on an External Database", because, as far as I am aware, the whole of reactos.org is hosted on ReactOS's own servers!

If you are automatically logged in when you come to reactos.org, then try this:

1. Log out on the front page, then log in again and go to JIRA and see if you can then log in there.

If that fails, try this:

2. Have a tab opened at JIRA, then open another tab at the front page and again, log out, then log in again. Now in the tab opened at JIRA, try logging in.

Please report back here again. If I cannot suggest anything then someone else may.
Please keep the Windows classic 9x/2000 look and feel.
The layman's guides - debugging - bug reporting - compiling - ISO remaster.
They may help you with a problem, so do have a look at them.