Not only does useful things, but also looks very nice now, I should put it on my RPi2
Just a quick question, could you put a small link to ISO 2-letter language codes somewhere?
EDIT: I deployed it and there are a few bugs that block me from easily using it:
- the $ROSDir handling is not clear - through experimentation and reading of Apache error logs I found out that the path must end in a backslash (which is a bad practice, the code should handle both cases, trailing backslash present or not)
- it only works with the reactos core repo (this is my fault, but it could be documented in the readme or config.php to simply prevent others from doing it). I had cloned the git mirror that has this structure inside reactos folder:
Code: Select all
reactos (I had this in config, didn't work)
+-- reactos (this is the right one)
- it can't work on my Linux server! Because paths\like\this with backslashes are used, but most OSs except Windows use paths/like/this with slashes... the searched paths (and the regexps) are hardcoded to Windows paths, though. See this StackOverflow question
. The answer has the multi-platform solution, but also states that Windows should work with "/" directory separator.
- I can also see that backslashes are not escaped in strings which is dangerous... and non-issue if (forward) slashes were used instead.
1) Handle both the "C:\Path\" and "C:\Path" variants correctly (this is a must for user experience and just a few additional lines to write)
2) Hint in the readme that the "reactos" folder containing the base and dll directories is the right one
3) Either use the "/" path separator everywhere or use a variable separator based on OS type (see the StackOverflow question above)
one more EDIT: Here is a good list of the language codes: https://beta.wikiversity.org/wiki/List_ ... 39-1_codes