Submitted patch

All development related issues welcome

Moderator: Moderator Team

Mrkaras

Submitted patch

Post by Mrkaras »

I submitted a patch to update fill in a bit more of the regional settings control panel quite a while ago. I don't think anybody else has done very much on that that since then but nobody has committed my patch either. Do I specifically need to e-mail ros-dev (ros-dev@reactos.org?) to have somebody look at it and is there a problem now that it has sat around for so long?
http://www.reactos.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=1694
frik85
Developer

Post by frik85 »

http://www.reactos.org/en/community_mailinglists.html

the developer mailing list is a good start point.
GreatLord
Developer

Post by GreatLord »

Hi

it is not only you patch is waiting of review.
I always review the oldest patch frist then I move to next one.
the lates I review was the font glyth chached patch. and I will review some more patch next week. I do not known which patch it will be
I start reading from the frist bug. and check if it need be close or not
or it being fix. I often doing this once in the month.

at moment it is around 4xx bugs open. and I often have time deal with 2-3 patch for review. and commit allot translations patch. and close around 10-20 bugs report each time I review bugzila. be pentinets, we are not many devloper in reactos that is active same time. around 5-10 devloper.

if u join irc u can always ask there if some got time review it online. some of people create patch often ask in the irc channel if some got time to review it. that is another reason some patch goes in faster. and other.
or being review faster.
Mrkaras

Post by Mrkaras »

if that is all it is, not having enough time to get to it that is fair enough. I just wanted to make sure I were doing the right thing on my side. The first patch I submitted got looked at very quickly (just lucky I guess).

I will do some more and make an even better patch to replace it then if i get a chance and won't necessarily wait for it to be committed before I go further.

I weren't trying to hurry you up, and it is not really a very important patch anyway.