EPIC WIN!

Here you can discuss ReactOS related topics.

Moderator: Moderator Team

Pi_User5

Re: EPIC WIN!

Post by Pi_User5 »

If you do succeed, then please post here again. That would be a real EPIC WIN!
Discussion about this: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=14159
I use ReactOS on real hardware. Will you? My Computers: https://www.reactos.org/wiki/PC_ROS_Rigs Go all the way to the bottom.

[ external image ]
manuel

Post by manuel »

[ external image ]
Copy dialog in reactos, thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, is beautiful the animation :)
MugenFighter

Post by MugenFighter »

I got Windows 2.01 to install, but not startup; however, the problem is with Windows 2.01 itself and not ReactOS. This version of Windows only likes a very specific version of DOS that ReactOS doesn't emulate. However, I installed it using the NTVDM and a test with DOSBox showed that it did indeed install correctly. So, I give ReactOS full credit because all the blame is on Windows 2.01.
I'm a MugenFighter, but not the one you are thinking about. I'm actually MugenFighterTube. Now don't ask about MugenFighter's characters.
my123

Post by my123 »

MugenFighter wrote:I got Windows 2.01 to install, but not startup; however, the problem is with Windows 2.01 itself and not ReactOS. This version of Windows only likes a very specific version of DOS that ReactOS doesn't emulate. However, I installed it using the NTVDM and a test with DOSBox showed that it did indeed install correctly. So, I give ReactOS full credit because all the blame is on Windows 2.01.
It works in MS-DOS 6.22 and MS-DOS 7

Mod note: Do not link to downloads of proprietary software without demonstrating that the source has rights to distribute. That is a bannable offense.
henrytang5247

Post by henrytang5247 »

Foxit Reader 7.1.5.425 worked in ReactOS!
http://imgur.com/ntHe6Fu
[ external image ]
Hi I am Henry. I often make Chinese and Malay translation and icons for ReactOS. I also a ReactOS Community Youtube Channel Manager.
[ external image ] [ external image ]
EmuandCo
Developer

Post by EmuandCo »

Thats why I added it to rapps DB ^^
ReactOS is still in alpha stage, meaning it is not feature-complete and is recommended only for evaluation and testing purposes.

If my post/reply offends or insults you, be sure that you know what sarcasm is...
ctasan

Post by ctasan »

henrytang5247 wrote:Foxit Reader 7.1.5.425 worked in ReactOS!
http://imgur.com/ntHe6Fu
[ external image ]
Do I see rendering issues with Lautus? Anyway, it's great! :)
ReactOS Community Changelogs | Admin of ReactOS Official Twitter Account | Admin of ReactOS Turkish Twitter Account @reactos_tr
MugenFighter

Post by MugenFighter »

my123 wrote:It works in MS-DOS 6.22 and MS-DOS 7

Mod note: Do not link to downloads of proprietary software without demonstrating that the source has rights to distribute. That is a bannable offense.
Well then maybe it is just DOS 5 that all these DOS emulators and Virtual DOS Machines use. Still the problem would be with Windows 2.01 for not being compatible with MS-DOS 5.0. But for fairness sake, I'll take 10% off of ReactOS's score just because ReactOS could (in theory) use a different/multiple DOS version(s).

Also I won't link any to illegal downloads.
Last edited by MugenFighter on Thu Apr 30, 2015 3:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm a MugenFighter, but not the one you are thinking about. I'm actually MugenFighterTube. Now don't ask about MugenFighter's characters.
nicoalta01

Post by nicoalta01 »

Admin on Facebook Page ReactOS Italy http://www.facebook.com/ireactos
henrytang5247

Post by henrytang5247 »

Adobe Reader 6.0 worked in ReactOS

[ external image ]
Hi I am Henry. I often make Chinese and Malay translation and icons for ReactOS. I also a ReactOS Community Youtube Channel Manager.
nicoalta01

Post by nicoalta01 »

ehy
this is my image :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
Admin on Facebook Page ReactOS Italy http://www.facebook.com/ireactos
EmuandCo
Developer

Post by EmuandCo »

Even Reader 10 works, if you extract the MSI Form the setup
ReactOS is still in alpha stage, meaning it is not feature-complete and is recommended only for evaluation and testing purposes.

If my post/reply offends or insults you, be sure that you know what sarcasm is...
henrytang5247

Post by henrytang5247 »

Adobe 7.0.1 worked in ReactOS

[ external image ]

By Nicolta01
Konata

Post by Konata »

nicoalta01 wrote:chrome 11
Uh, does that actually work? Last I tried it, which was very recently, it would only boot, not render pages. This doesn't look like it's rendering anything either.
eersoy93

Post by eersoy93 »

Working Adobe Reader 6.x and 7.x shouldn't epic win.