File Icon

Ask your support questions in here

Moderator: Moderator Team

Xbase

File Icon

Post by Xbase »

hi,

have Problem with SHELL32 / SHGetFileInfoA() ... seem i get no handle to get file icon :?:

have successfull change Theme but many Theme does appear in Combobox :?:

[ external image ]

btw. that iTunes Thema are not from MS and i use it for my own Xbase++ App with Codejock Skinframe work.
while it is a AX-Control i guess i can't install it under ReactOS yet ( Installer fail), or is there a Trick :?:

p.s. what about Attachment in this Forum ?
no SnapShot possible ?
middings

Re: File Icon

Post by middings »

Xbase wrote:p.s. what about Attachment in this Forum?
Consider using the ReactOS forum's search feature to look for an answer. Did you think you were the first person here to encounter this problem? I searched using the string "attach image" and found this information about attaching an image to a post in an older topic.
Xbase

Post by Xbase »

middings wrote:
Xbase wrote:p.s. what about Attachment in this Forum?
I searched using the string "attach image" ...
thx for Answer... as you see i found a workaround

but that is NOT my Question :!:

i ask Developer of ReactOS for SHGetFileInfoA() from SHELL32 which seems not to work under ReactOS :?:
ThFabba
Developer

Post by ThFabba »

There's no need to cross-post. You asked the same question about SHGetFileInfo in another thread. That just wastes people's time by having to read it twice.
Xbase

Post by Xbase »

ThFabba wrote:There's no need to cross-post. You asked the same question about SHGetFileInfo in another thread. That just wastes people's time by having to read it twice.
seem People, most Guest, are reading but no Answer or Solution :?:

so i guess it is the wrong section and i post it again under Developer and got a Answer (from you)
now i know where i have to post my API Question to get a Answer from Developer, thx
ThFabba
Developer

Post by ThFabba »

I don't think it was the section of the forum. I think you just needed more patience. I, for one, don't limit myself to certain areas of the forum (it's far to disorganized for that to make sense), and I'm guessing most others don't either.
middings

Post by middings »

Xbase wrote:
ThFabba wrote:There's no need to cross-post. You (Xbase) asked the same question about SHGetFileInfo in another thread. That just wastes people's time by having to read it twice.
seem People, most Guest, are reading but no Answer or Solution :?:
I asked the forum moderator to move this thread from the Development Help forum to here, the Support forum. The apparent double posting might have been an illusion. Thank you, ThFabba, for answering Xbase's question.
Xbase wrote:so i guess it is the wrong section and i post it again under Developer and got a Answer (from [ThFabba])
now i know where i have to post my API Question to get a Answer from Developer, thx
The Development Help forum welcomes "all development related issues". Those are usually questions about the ReactOS project's tools for program development and code building, and for questions about programming in kernel mode. Use the Support forum for end-user questions. Be patient.