FREEDOM

If it doesn't fit anywhere else, drop it in here. (not to be used as a chat/nonsense section)

Moderator: Moderator Team

Missingno50

FREEDOM

Post by Missingno50 »

Finally! After quite possibly the stupidest escapade to get back on these forums, they finally changed how the login system works! Thank you all for that.

On a sidenote, I may have just inadvertently introduced a huge lab of white hat hackers to ReactOS after leaving a ReactOS VM running in Sac State's Riverside Hall Room 2004 computer lab.
"We are going to have to act, if we want to live in a different world."
Proud owner of one semi-modern ROS compatible computer. I hope to make an industry out of selling ROS compatibles the moment 0.5.0 releases.
verserk

Re: FREEDOM

Post by verserk »

Missingno50 wrote: Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:25 pm On a sidenote, I may have just inadvertently introduced a huge lab of white hat hackers to ReactOS after leaving a ReactOS VM running in Sac State's Riverside Hall Room 2004 computer lab.
I'd call that a good thing. Maybe they'll take an interest and do more than put some games on it :lol:.
ReactOS: HP pavilion dv6500.
Missingno50

Post by Missingno50 »

verserk wrote: Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:56 pm
Missingno50 wrote: Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:25 pm On a sidenote, I may have just inadvertently introduced a huge lab of white hat hackers to ReactOS after leaving a ReactOS VM running in Sac State's Riverside Hall Room 2004 computer lab.
I'd call that a good thing. Maybe they'll take an interest and do more than put some games on it :lol:.
Maybe, although they may just use it in a cyber warfare game.
"We are going to have to act, if we want to live in a different world."
Proud owner of one semi-modern ROS compatible computer. I hope to make an industry out of selling ROS compatibles the moment 0.5.0 releases.
Adcock

Post by Adcock »

Missingno50 wrote: Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:25 pm Finally! After quite possibly the stupidest escapade to get back on these forums, they finally changed how the login system works! Thank you all for that.

Same. I couldn't login for almost three months. :(