HELP WANTED: MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint Files

Here you can discuss ReactOS related topics.

Moderator: Moderator Team

ctasan

HELP WANTED: MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint Files

Post by ctasan »

As you know, I've been testing these apps.

Please send me your documents or some documents you have created, NOT in Office 2007+ format (*.docx etc.), in 2003 or earlier. If you fill the files with features and text (add many things as you can), I could expose more bugs.

Thanks for your help!
ReactOS Community Changelogs | Admin of ReactOS Official Twitter Account | Admin of ReactOS Turkish Twitter Account @reactos_tr
Quim

Re: HELP WANTED: MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint Files

Post by Quim »

ctasan wrote: Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:27 pm As you know, I've been testing these apps.

Please send me your documents or some documents you have created, NOT in Office 2007+ format (*.docx etc.), in 2003 or earlier. If you fill the files with features and text (add many things as you can), I could expose more bugs.

Thanks for your help!
So it must be from MS Office 95, 97, 2000, XP, 2003 and OpenOffice and LibreOffice ms documents...
So give us any OneDrive or Google Drive link. Or maybe a Telegram Messenger alias.
ctasan

Post by ctasan »

You can also send them to my email, in Wiki you will find it.
ReactOS Community Changelogs | Admin of ReactOS Official Twitter Account | Admin of ReactOS Turkish Twitter Account @reactos_tr
ArmyMan007

Post by ArmyMan007 »

Quim wrote: Fri Jan 18, 2019 6:34 am So it must be from MS Office 95, 97, 2000, XP, 2003 and OpenOffice and LibreOffice ms documents...
So give us any OneDrive or Google Drive link. Or maybe a Telegram Messenger alias.
I agree, there should be a google drive link so I can upload a bunch of documents for testing. It's easier than sending an e-mail
ReactOS - Open Your Windows to Freedom
ctasan

Post by ctasan »

I'll set up a Drive for you all then.
ctasan

Post by ctasan »

drive dot google dot com/folderview?id=19BLVYkJB9wIeyuDxQKXl4Edsow8SNL3I

Here is my Drive. Add https and replace "dot"s. You can update your Office files here.
verserk

Post by verserk »

I've uploaded a sample doc I found online that tests a couple things, among the more interesting things are an embedded excel spreadsheet and an embedded bitmap image. It repeats everything until it takes up 5 megabytes of space.
ReactOS: HP pavilion dv6500.
Quim

Post by Quim »

ctasan wrote: Sun Jan 27, 2019 10:27 am drive dot google dot com/folderview?id=19BLVYkJB9wIeyuDxQKXl4Edsow8SNL3I

Here is my Drive. Add https and replace "dot"s. You can update your Office files here.
And what about those who do not use Google account?
Could you give us an email? You can create a new one using ProtonMail, StartMail (do not require phone) or something like temporally disposable email addresses like Temp-mail, YOP mail, ...
ThFabba
Developer

Post by ThFabba »

Uh, he said how to email him first, _then_ added the Google Drive folder after it was requested. Please read above.
justincase

Post by justincase »

@Quim: YOU were the one who first asked ctasan to use Google Drive.
Quim wrote: Fri Jan 18, 2019 6:34 amSo give us any OneDrive or Google Drive link. Or maybe a Telegram Messenger alias.
Ctasan requested you to send an email, giving instructions on where to find the address.
ctasan wrote: Sat Jan 19, 2019 12:23 amYou can also send them to my email, in Wiki you will find it.
Specifically ctasan was referring you to check their user page: User:Ctasan

Now you don't want to use the Google Drive link that you requested, and are requesting the email address that you were previously directed to?
Quim wrote: Tue Jan 29, 2019 6:10 amAnd what about those who do not use Google account?
Could you give us an email?
What the heck? Either use the email address (it's really easy to find, but you do have to put forth a little effort) or use the Google Drive link that you requested.
I reserve the right to ignore any portion of any post if I deem it not constructive or likely to cause the discussion to degenerate.
ctasan

Post by ctasan »

@justincase: +999999999 for you.

Tests have started. However, it might take a long time. More docs please!
Last edited by ctasan on Wed Feb 06, 2019 10:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Quim

Post by Quim »

ctasan wrote: Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:27 pm As you know, I've been testing these apps.

Thanks for your help!
Here a website to download powerpoints in .pps format: http://www.powerpoints.org/
Quim

Post by Quim »

ctasan wrote: Sun Jan 27, 2019 10:27 am drive dot google dot com/folderview?id=19BLVYkJB9wIeyuDxQKXl4Edsow8SNL3I

Check the drive ctasan . New documents were uploaded.
Are you looking in http://www.powerpoints.org/ ?
ctasan

Post by ctasan »

I have checked. However, due to my intensive education, tests will be slow.