Is the audit over?

Here you can discuss ReactOS related topics.

Moderator: Moderator Team

dj50

Is the audit over?

Post by dj50 »

I saw on the homepage that the audit bar is at 100%. Is it for real, or an error?
cruzades

Post by cruzades »

I guess it is.

and our devs can now have ample time coding fast ^^

go ROS!!!
preston
Developer

Post by preston »

the script which generates that list of locked files is not working. so NO, the audit is NOT complete.
walter

Post by walter »

d'oh!!! :(

however, last time i looked at the audit status there were only a few files left... our developers are doing a good job, i trust them :)
temarez

Post by temarez »

One of developers told me in IRC that audit must be 92% complete (status bar on main page shows not very correct data)
Betov

Post by Betov »

For information:

< http://betov.free.fr/Piracies.html >

Betov.
Ged
Developer

Post by Ged »

What is your reason for trying to damage the ReactOS project? I really don't understand why someone who says they've devoted their life to ReactOS is so intent of damaging it's reputation.

We've said this before and we'll say it again:

"THOSE FILES ARE FROM THE SANOS PROJECT!!!"

We don't have the resources to check every single line of code we take from other projects. It's their responsibility to care for the code they release, not ours!

Please explain why you choose to attack us instead of sanos?
What do you hope to achieve with your constant attempts to damage ReactOS?
Last edited by Ged on Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
EmuandCo
Developer

Post by EmuandCo »

Betov: LAST WARNING. I'm starting to get sick of you, next time it will be your last post in here!
ReactOS is still in alpha stage, meaning it is not feature-complete and is recommended only for evaluation and testing purposes.

If my post/reply offends or insults you, be sure that you know what sarcasm is...
Reacter

Post by Reacter »

Why, why, why have you done this? WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING?!?! Please, go play freecell ...
More ReactOS, please!
Tachikoma_Pilot

Post by Tachikoma_Pilot »

Betov wrote:For information:

< http://betov.free.fr/Piracies.html >

Betov.
I remember once i got called in for plagiarizing code in University, a simple stupid method in Java.

System.out.println("Enter your Interger Here : ") ;
int x = Readln ( );

(Readln was my own buffer reader extender).

Now, my so called "lecturer" accused me of plagiarizing because some other numbnuts decided to call his methods Read and Writeln 2.

Said numbnuts had the exact same lines of code as me, but the "lecturer" marked this dudes first, i had to rewrite this friggin Method (Three Minutes it took me wow) and then the stupid "lecturer" believed me, (but ironically the other guy then got called in for plagiarism). Said dude also rewrote method in a couple of minutes. No plagiarism at all. And guess what myself and the other dude wrote it the same again, just changed the method name.

Suffice it to say i never attended "class" again, still passed with 90% ^_^

What does this have to do with this issue at hand?

Absolutely nothing!

This just reminded me of that somehow.
ROSFan

Post by ROSFan »

Betov is probably a mentally confused man and Microsoft must be his god. Who matters. See his profile. He's obessed with damaging our reputation. He lives in his own world and dreams about ruin the Project. This is my impression.

I agree he should be banned.
Z98
Release Engineer

Post by Z98 »

Everybody, just shut up and move on. We're all familiar with his antics so just ignore the guy from now on.

Betov: If I have to lock one more thread because of you, I will lock down your account if not outright delete it.