Official Betov Allegations Clarification/Resolution Thread

Here you can discuss ReactOS related topics.

Moderator: Moderator Team

oiaohm

Post by oiaohm »

Z98 you had to. I was so looking forward to playing with him.

Fireball(Aleksey Bragin) by law is the person you should report any fault with copyright to. Since he is the project lead. ie the highest ranked person in the project.

Also Fireball is the one that has see that the rules of the project are followed so the audit rules enforcement is also under him. So answer is legally simple.

Now with all company rules there is a next level down can be used straight up if you have all the correct facts and checking done and fireball is not listening or away or worse case dead. The developers and authorized personal would be the next to contact. Anyone of them personally or a letter to the closed developer mailing list. Yes it exists for a reason. Note Reactos appears tollerent to this step being done anyway that is quicker.

Then would be the public level ros-dev. After that public forums/mailing list.

Note that progression only happens if everything has been done legally like contacting the source of the code. If what is legally required is not done you risk deformation changes even if you are right. Ie deformation is saying stuff without the evidence to back it. Now it does not matter if its right wrong or indifferent.

Each layer should get at least 30 days to be nice and friendly. Fireball or developer first does not matter.

Now knowing the copyright rules on how this is to be played makes it simple.
Reacter

Post by Reacter »

Report it to leader. Leader will fix it. Please don't drive everyone insane... Legal matters CAN BE ATTENDED TO IN A CIVILISED MANNER.
More ReactOS, please!
Betov

Post by Betov »

Reacter, my sense of humour does not go as far as to report treacheries to traitors.

Betov.
iaindickson90

Post by iaindickson90 »

Betov wrote:Reacter, my sense of humour does not go as far as to report treacheries to traitors.

Betov.
So why on earth are you complaining about it here? You are basically accusing the whole project, not some people, which means your doing exactly what you say you shouldnt! You basically just ripped apart your own argument.

As far as i can see, Your not winning anything, or losing anything by doing all of this, as far as i can see you havent donated anything OFFICIAL to the project, apart from chaos and madness. Therefore, leave it alone. You have made your point, and sometimes its time to call it a day

The only way to discuss problems with the code, is to be courteous and discuss it with Fireball. NOt go onto the and start being over the top. Courtesy goes a long way, and sarcasm does not help this point.

Iain
EmuandCo
Developer

Post by EmuandCo »

This thread should be moved to Off Topic and be called: "Wanna laugh? READ!"

For all who still did not understand. Betov is just trying to harm many different OpenSource Projects just for his own entertainment and because ReactOS got more popular, even Betov was able to hear from it in his Pig Barn in the deepest France. Just ignore him or laugh at him. First I thought he could harm us with al the crap he spreads and wanted to ban him. But that changed. I realized that h is well known in some projects and that many ppl know about his aims. Compassion is the only thing I have now. No dev takes him serious. If he would have done it the way we told him and just contact Aleksey, everything would have been fine. But by copying Hartmut Birr's (Yes, I said HIS name! :-P) behavior, he lost all possibilities to be taken serious in here anymore.

EDIT: And forget his "proofs" Its pure Bulls**t
ReactOS is still in alpha stage, meaning it is not feature-complete and is recommended only for evaluation and testing purposes.

If my post/reply offends or insults you, be sure that you know what sarcasm is...
Betov

Post by Betov »

But by copying Hartmut Birr's (Yes, I said HIS name! Razz) behavior, he lost all possibilities to be taken serious in here anymore
Quite frankly, EmuandCo, i much prefer being aside the earlier programmers, who left the Project, when Alex piracies got pointed out, than being aside the individuals who support Alex piracies. The only thing i could be ashamed of, is with not having understood, at that time, that the Project was dead, and with not having understood why the Project was not forked.

Betov.
oiaohm

Post by oiaohm »

So Betov
If I picked out a crime from another country that does not apply in your country. Then since you had done the action that broke that law in your country. Then I proceed to punish you for it. Are you are saying that is Fair.

That is basically what you are saying. What Alex did was legal where he was. Yes there was no solid reactos reversing policy at time. So He followed his countries rules.

The earlier programmers who left because of that I would always be looking over my shoulder because I would not be sure what laws they would attempt to apply on me or worst back dating rules. Not all programmers left because of that lots left for other reasons.

You claim integrity but you lack fairness. Its a critical factor to run any project people have to be sure you will not just create a rule and stab them in the back for something that was permitted. It was a tricky balancing act breaking that critical factor would have caused the loss or more coders.

Note Alex has integrity you won't want to admit it. At no time did he attempt to lie over what he had done. It would have been so simple to lie. A person who is truthful can be worked with.

Betov I think your trying to get us stepping across a line. A line that is foolish to cross.
Betov

Post by Betov »

Note Alex has integrity you won't want to admit it. At no time did he attempt to lie over what he had done. It would have been so simple to lie
It is rather difficult to lie when evidences are in front of your nose, and when your own fellows are pointing to the evidences.

In my own case, it was a bit different, as long as i was not "inside the house". So, it took 3 months of manipulations, a long list of attacks against me, and against my Project, denies of evidencies, long list of twisted "explanations", and so on... until there was no more any way for escaping the topic. So, at the end, even with a guy like me, being out of the camp and easy to discredit, it was not possible to lie, at all.

Now, you (you all) try to cover the evidencies and the facts with tons of twisted discussions. But you have to face it: Too late.

By the way, as you insist, here is another Link i gracefully offer to the readers, where the WINE guys explain why they would not accept materials from ReactOS:

< http://www.winehq.org/pipermail/wine-de ... 58929.html >

Betov.
EmuandCo
Developer

Post by EmuandCo »

Thats no official Wine Statement and you know that. Everyone can answer in a mailing List. Another try to harm ReactOS by telling crap that everyone in here reads and some do misinterpret. Very thin ice.
ReactOS is still in alpha stage, meaning it is not feature-complete and is recommended only for evaluation and testing purposes.

If my post/reply offends or insults you, be sure that you know what sarcasm is...
Betov

Post by Betov »

Thats no official Wine Statement and you know that.
No i do not know that.
Everyone can answer in a mailing List
Then you have rights to promote the official ReactOS tune and song:

"These are rumours" // "Nothing has been found" // "The older ReactOS developpers were nasty guys" // "Betov is a nerd".

Too bad that all evidencies have been made public: You might have been being convincing.

Betov.
EmuandCo
Developer

Post by EmuandCo »

1., 2. and 4. is ok. But 3. is nothing I would sign with my name. I liked many of the old devs and they made nice work.

Betov

Post by Betov »

Oh! 1 and 2 are OK? Do you want me to Link, one more time, to the materials where Alex replaced the MicroSoft Legal notes with his own?

Betov.
EmuandCo
Developer

Post by EmuandCo »

No, I dont want you to Link, one more time. More spam and you will not be able to link anything anymore.

Betov

Post by Betov »

Thanks for saying it.

:D

Not that i would much care of your menaces, as long as the web is way wider than the ReactOS Forum, but admitting that the only way you could find out to hide the evidences is with menacing of deletions, lockings and banning, is way enough to prove me right to most readers.

You have only one way out, for now: Shutting up. Let time passing by. In a couple of years, the lurkers will have forgotten, and you will nicely have all facilities for driving your plan: 20 millions dollars: Here i come!

:D

Betov.
GreatLord
Developer

Post by GreatLord »

what the issue betwin wine and reactos are complete internal betwin us.
I say we are still coprate more or less with wine and patcher we done in reactos then sent to wine have been accpected by wine.