personal webpages about ReactOS

Here you can discuss ReactOS related topics.

Moderator: Moderator Team

uniQ

Post by uniQ »

Alright Frik (Klem? How AM I suppoed to address you?), what's the font you keep using? It'll serve my purposes well.

-uniQ

PS. BTW, that "bar" @ the bottom of the bootscreen (The one to the left of the atom, is that being used for anything, or are there any plans for it (Progress bar?)?
Coming on, coming up, let me help ROS and I'll be able to look @ a life well used.
solemnwarning

Post by solemnwarning »

I Only Started Mine Last Week, All It Is So Far Is A Downlod Mirror I Guess And A Empty Forum

http://www.hope2work.net/reactos
cmoibenlepro

Post by cmoibenlepro »

solemnwarning: I see that you used my icons... cool :D
frik85
Developer

Post by frik85 »

cmoibenlepro wrote:solemnwarning: I see that you used my icons... cool :D
I used two icons from the source code folder for the bootscreen sample. I also used a true type font called 'mechtt' that I had drawn some months ago. I will upload the font on my website at the weekend.
uniQ wrote:Alright Frik (Klem? How AM I suppoed to address you?), what's the font you keep using?
My name is Klemens Friedl, nickname frik85.
Font type see above.
solemnwarning

Post by solemnwarning »

cmoibenlepro wrote:solemnwarning: I see that you used my icons... cool :D
Those Icons Are Awesome!

At Least They Are GPL Or LGPL So We Can Use Em 4 Anything We Want :D
uniQ

Post by uniQ »

frik85 wrote:I also used a true type font called 'mechtt' that I had drawn some months ago. I will upload the font on my website at the weekend.
OK I'll use that for the bootscreen.

-Q
Coming on, coming up, let me help ROS and I'll be able to look @ a life well used.
uniQ

Post by uniQ »

http://reactosde.re.funpic.de/mediadeta ... ts&mdnr=66

That is my attempt so ppl know what I was talking about. I'm honestly not the best artist so I encourage others to pick it up and run with it. I'll follow in behind ;)

-uniQ