very long file names

Here you can discuss ReactOS related topics.

Moderator: Moderator Team

raine777

very long file names

Post by raine777 »

In xp when there is a long file name sometimes you can't even delete the file let alone shorten the name. Also, it seems when you keep xp on for a long time and it's memory runs low that even short file names become a problem and must be made even smaller to use, like save a file within them.

That is one of the most sickening things about XP I can think of because I want to keep my pc organized but it forces me to make new folders or save wherever or to make a folder name more terse and harder to figure out what it's for.

I hope in react that that never becomes a problem.
Coviti

Post by Coviti »

Can you please tell why you must make a separate post for every one of your suggestions? Is it too difficult to make a single thread discussing your opinions, rather than spamming (edit: yes, flooding is often considered a form of spam) the forum with 25+ threads containing only 5-6 sentences?

In the future, please try to be more considerate of the other users of this forum...
Last edited by Coviti on Sun Nov 25, 2007 1:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
raine777

Master moron

Post by raine777 »

Idiot.
Last edited by raine777 on Sun Nov 25, 2007 1:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
raine777

To the big sissy idiot

Post by raine777 »

Coviti wrote:Why on earth must you make a separate post for every one of your suggestions? Is it too difficult to make a single thread discussing your opinions, rather than spamming the forum with 25+ threads containing only 5-6 sentences?

In the future, please try to be considerate of the other users of this forum...
Um master moron, before posting an insult by not insult yourself with it first you hypocrite?

Moron, here are the reasons you stupid time wasting hypocrite:

1. because i don't think of them all at once master moron

2. READ THE DEFINITION OF SPAM YOU ARROGANT INSULTING MORON. IT DOESN'T MEAN WHATEVER THE ARROGANT SIMPLETON SAYS IT MEANS, DUR.

3. MASTER MORON DID YOU NOTICE YOU CAN GO TO DIFFERENT PAGES?

4. MASTER MORON IS SOMEONE FORCING YOU TO READ MY POSTS?

5. MASTER MORON DO YOU KNOW HOW TO BE THANKFUL FOR USEFUL CONTRIBUTIONS?

6. MORON DID YOU COME UP WITH ANY OF WHAT I SAID? NO FAULT-FINDER YOU DIDN'T.

7. MORON DID IT OCCUR TO YOU SOME PEOPLE MIGHT WANT IT SEPARATED?

8. MORON DID YOU KNOW I'VE MET MANY PEOPLE WHO ARE SO LAZY THEY CAN'T EVEN BE BOTHERED TO READ PAST TWO SENTENCES? MORON THERE ARE MANY MANY PEOPLE LIKE THAT I'VE MET HENCE YOU MORON WHY I SEPARATED MY IDEAS.

YOU MORON.

9. Finally moron, do you think I can fit all these ideas in a single title? No you idiot, you can't. I am entitled to post as many ideas as I want in a row as anyone else.

10. Master idiot did you notice that the last entry in this forum was posted in october you stupid inconsiderate idiot? Moron is october a long enough time to wait before I can post my suggestions? What an idiot you are.

11. Moron is anyone stopping you from posting suggestions you jealous lazy-minded moron? No moron, no one is.

12. Moron, I spend my time on yahoo answers helping the depressed and suicidal, moron, why don't you play fault finder over there and waste your time telling everyone to be considerate of other users and not to post their questions before others get posted. YOU WOULD BE A MORON TO MAKE SUCH A SUGGESTION. Can you figure out why moron? BECAUSE MORON YOU CAN FLIP THE PAGES AND YOU CAN SEARCH FOR QUESTIONS AND BECAUSE IF EVERYONE WAITED FOR THE OTHER PERSON YOU MORON THEN THEY WOULD NEVER GET THEIR QUESTIONS ANSWERED EITHER.

13. Idiot why don't you go about telling everyone else to go back and edit their posts and put all their future answers and questions all in one post? Idiot. That would be pretty stupid wouldn't it idiot? There is a reason you idiot for separating DIFFERENT subjects, so that you can deal with them more efficiently? Duh? So that everyone isn't having to post on the same post and search through unrelated subjects? Duh?

14. Finally you time-wasting idiot, what the hell does it matter who made the suggestion? What a stupid idea of "fairness" you have. Moron what matters IS THE SUGGESTION YOU MORON, NOT WHO POSTED IT YOU MORON. DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

Damn what stupid morality you have. Please, from now on, time make up your own morals and USE A DICTIONARY instead of using words however the hell you feel like.

Get the stick out of your ass and please don't waste my time again with inconsiderate remarks.
Ged
Developer

Post by Ged »

raine777,

coviti's post was in no way insulting, in fact it was perfectly valid, you have spammed the forums for no good reason.

We also do not take kindly to your insults. Either calm it down or leave.