From ReactOS Wiki
Date: 7 – 8 of February, 2009.
Location: Brussels, Belgium
Where to stay for ReactOS staff?
It was said that the preferable place would be central.
- Eurostars Grand Place in Brussels (159-163 Boulevard Anspach): price varies, but over the fosdem weekend it's ~69 EUR.
Who visits and when
- Stefan Ginsberg – 6th to 8th (booked Eurostar)
- Aleksey Bragin, Vladimir Bragin – probably 5.02 – 9.02 (booked Eurostar for 6.02-10.02)
- KJK::Hyperion – 6th to 8th (booked Eurostar)
- Colin Finck – 7th to 8th (booked Eurostar)
- Pierre Schweitzer – 7th to 8th (present at the FOSDEM on the 8th morning)
- Andrew Greenwood – 6th to 8th
- Wouter Thierens (Zahrada)- 7th of february
- Badges for ReactOS crew. (silverblade has badge holders – also a set of small business cards for the devs who wanted them.)
- Information sheets to give out to.
- CDs with ReactOS 0.3.whatever or TRUNK. (0.3.8 branch is being prepared)
- "Souvenirs" - some things? order it? where? (silverblade/Starflow have prepared some stickers and badges.)
- a BIG screen for demonstration. Where to rent that?