Version Tests show the status of applications in each ReactOS release. After branching and first RC is released, tests are done for applications inside RAPPS and other apps.
NOTE: This guide is to be applied starting with ReactOS 0.4.12.
Table showing apps and statuses consists of these columns:
- Software/Stage: The name and version of software you tested.
- Installation: Shows if a program installs in ReactOS. You can use "Works", "Failed", "N/A (Archive File)", "Run wo result" templates.
- Applications: Shows if a program works in ReactOS. You can use "Works", "Failed", "Not tested", "Run wo result" templates.
- Works: A program is working flawlessly, or just with minor glitches that don't affect functionality.
- Run wo result: Software with major loss of function or needs workarounds.
- Failed: Software that does not start, crashes, or makes ros BSoD in any situation.
- Not tested: You did not test it for whatever reason (e.g. when you can not test the main app, because the setup failed)
- Version/tested by: Write your user name and ReactOS version you used.
- Comments: Describe your experience. Specify bugs you found. You can class bugs with templates "Regression", "Major", "Minor", "BugFix" if you have reported them in JIRA. You can also use "Note" template.
|0.3.x Series||0.3.3 | 0.3.5 | 0.3.6 | 0.3.7 | 0.3.8 | 0.3.9 | 0.3.10 | 0.3.11 | 0.3.12 | 0.3.13 | 0.3.14 | 0.3.15 | 0.3.16 | 0.3.17|
|0.4.x Series||0.4.0 | 0.4.1 | 0.4.2 | 0.4.3 | 0.4.4 | 0.4.5 | 0.4.6 | 0.4.7 | 0.4.8 | 0.4.9 | 0.4.10 | 0.4.11 | 0.4.12|