Since the migration to GitHub, contributing to the project become even easier!
To commit your changes into the repository, follow these steps:
- Fork the ReactOS repository into your own GitHub account
- Make sure you set up your full name and correct public e-mail in your account settings (this is required by our contributing rules)
- Commit changes in your new forked repository following our commit message style
- If you already have a pending Pull Request and you want to create another, you should create a new branch in your forked repository and commit changes to it
- Create a Pull Request from your branch using either GitHub interface or GitHub Desktop App
Please follow Workflow guide.
For further details read ReactOS Git For Dummies article.