|This page is related to upcoming release|
ReactOS 0.4.13 is not released yet, the information on this page is referring to the future release of ReactOS.
|This page is still unfinished and being worked on by ReactOS Community.|
This page is updated as ReactOS development progresses, check out here regularly!
- CC: Don't mark VACB dirty on unpin. This fixes a small performance problem. (Pierre Schweitzer)
- IO: Fixed an extra (erroneous) reference being set on the VPB. (Vadim Galyant, Pierre Schweitzer) Better explanation needed!
- IO: Implemented the PlugPlayControl.PlugPlayControlEnumerateDevice request to allow installing Intel Pro/1000 NIC drivers. (Eric Kohl)
- KE: Improvements for the Trap02 (NMI) and Trap08 (double-fault) exception handlers. This improves system stability. (Hermes Belusca-Maito)
- OB: Bug fixes and improvements. (Pierre Schweitzer) Better explanation needed!
- EX: Implemented NtQuerySystemInformation(SystemObjectSecurityMode). (Pierre Schweitzer) Better explanation needed!
- Minor fixes for buffer handling. (Thomas Faber)
- win32ss/ntuser: Fixed theme non-client painting. (James Tabor)
- win32ss/ntuser: Fixed message time. (Katayama Hirofumi MZ)
- win32ss/ntuser: Fixed BSoD after unhooking. (Mark Jansen)
- win32ss/gdi: Fixed attribute support for regions. (James Tabor)
- win32ss/ntgdi: Updated region code from Wine. (James Tabor)
- win32ss/ntgdi: Added support for viewport text out. (James Tabor)
- win32ss/ntgdi: Fixed paint messages. This is a hack for forcing painting of non client areas. (James Tabor)
- win32ss/ntgdi: Fixed wrong math in some functions. (Katayama Hirofumi MZ)
- win32ss/ntgdi: Improved text transformation. (Katayama Hirofumi MZ)
- win32ss/ntgdi: Fixed a BSoD when attempting to list the available fonts, under any Office application. (Katayama Hirofumi MZ)
- win32ss/ntgdi-gdi32: Fixed LPtoDP and some other functions. This fixes coordinate transformation, thus fixing some painting and drawing bugs. (Katayama Hirofumi MZ)
- win32ss/lpk: Updated BiDi support. (Yaroslav Kibysh)
- win32ss: Support clipboard metafile. (James Tabor)
- win32ss: Added driver callbacks and finished print driver callbacks. (James Tabor)
- gdi32: Updated signal flags for batch. Also added batch flag for text out. (James Tabor)
- gdi32: Do not allow setting hdc if no batch type is found. This fixes font listbox isn't shown properly in AbiWord 2.6.8. (James Tabor)
- user32: Fixed behavior of task switcher. (Katayama Hirofumi MZ)
- winsrv: Implemented SrvGetThreadConsoleDesktop(). (Hermes Belusca-Maito) Better explanation needed!
- basesrv: Rewritten DOS devices management. This fixes regressions caused by kernel32 improvements. (Pierre Schweitzer)
- basesrv: Some bugfixes and improvements. (Pierre Schweitzer) May be expanded!
- consrv: Added support for specified additional TrueType fonts to Command Prompt and bugfixes have been made. (Hermes Belusca-Maito)
- usbccgp: Fixed two bugs: USB audio device removal is fixed and device start failure is properly handled. (Thomas Faber)
- usbhub: Fixed two bugs: now a disabled device can be re-enabled and device removal can happen multiple times. (Thomas Faber)
- usbstor: Many bugfixes have been made. (Victor Perevertkin, Vadim Galyant)
- usbstor: Added USB-CDROM device support. (Victor Perevertkin)
- hid: Minor fixes for HID drivers. Also tablet devices are now correctly detected. (Herve Poussineau)
- storport: Detect attached devices. (Eric Kohl)
- disk: Fixed marking USB flash drives as a floppy device. (Victor Perevertkin)
- kernel32: Fixes for Japanese calendar. (Katayama Hirofumi MZ)
- kernel32: If the battery gets lower then 5 percent, set critical battery status. (Eric Kohl)
- kernel32: Implemented SetThreadStackGuarantee(). This allows some apps to work. (Hermes Belusca-Maito) Better explanation needed!
- kernel32: Rewritten DOS device querying to handle global and local MS-DOS namespaces. (Pierre Schweitzer)
- kernel32: Fixed Fix SetComputerNameExW(). (Katayama Hirofumi MZ) Better explanation needed!
- opengl32: Fixed some bugs, now many NVidia drivers equal or earlier than 181.22 can be used. (Bernhard Feichtinger)
- ddraw: Fixed a crash spotted by DirectDraw tests. (James Tabor)
- shell32: Implemented setting explorer background image. (Katayama Hirofumi MZ)
- shell32: Implemented creating new link. (Katayama Hirofumi MZ)
- stobject: Improvements to the power notification icon. (Eric Kohl)
- stobject: Store the "Show x icon in the taskbar" setting for the hotplug, power and volume icons. (Eric Kohl)
- netplwiz: Implement the Disconnect Network Drive dialog. (Jared Smudde)
- netshell: Renaming network connections is only for administrators. (Eric Kohl)
- netshell: Many improvements to network setup. (Eric Kohl)
- comdlg32: Default file save locations are now taken from bootdata. Also default location also depends on file extension. (Katayama Hirofumi MZ)
- mpr: Implemented drive disconnecting. (Jared Smudde)
- netapi32: More progress on networking functions. (Eric Kohl) May be expanded!
- setupapi: Some more progress. (Eric Kohl)
- dpnhpast: Added DLL from Wine Staging 4.5. (Oleg Dubinskiy)
- dbghelp: Fixed bugs found with tests. (Andreas Maier)
Commands and utilities:
- powercfg.cpl: Many improvements: (Eric Kohl)
- Fixed the undue change of monitor switch off time.
- Fixed the initialization of the power schemes page.
- Fixed power scheme deletion and saving.
- Fixed the lid, power button and sleep button settings according to the power capabilities.
- Added a separate power schemes dialog for AC-only systems.
- Show the hibernate page only if the S4 power state is available.
- appwiz.cpl: Set a default shortcut-link description. (Katayama Hirofumi MZ)
- console.cpl: Fixed the console screen preview when selecting TrueType fonts. (Hermes Belusca-Maito)
- mmsys.cpl: Fixed sound device volume gets overwritten despite clicking on Cancel button. (Eric Kohl)
- netcfgx.cpl: Major improvements: (Eric Kohl)
- Do not update the TCP/IP properties when cancelling the advanced properties dialog. This stores network settings correctly.
- Improvements to the TCP/IP settings dialog.
- Now settings can be done in 2nd stage setup.
- Many bug fixes.
- input.cpl: Fixed a race condition. (Mark Jansen)
- themes: Reorganized files for future *.theme support. (Jake Collins)
- umpnpmgr: Some more bug fixes. (Eric Kohl)
- osk: Make the buttons themed. (Bisoc George)
- magnify: Minor bug fixes. (Hermes Belusca-Maito, Bisoc George)
- net: Many improvements to this command. (Eric Kohl)
- find: Rewritten this command. (Pawel Cholewa)
- ipconfig: Fixed crash on /all parameter. (Eric Kohl)
- Upgraded BTRFS to 1.4. (Pierre Schweitzer)
- Some more progress on x64. (Timo Kreuzer)
- Some more progress on ATL. (Mark Jansen)
- Some build fixes and trivial things. (Serge Gautherie, Timo Kreuzer)
|Versions / Official Changelogs / Community Changelogs|
|0.4.x Series||0.4.1 | 0.4.2 | 0.4.3 | 0.4.4 | 0.4.5 | 0.4.6 | 0.4.7 | 0.4.8 | 0.4.9 | 0.4.10 | 0.4.11 | 0.4.12 | 0.4.13|