ReactOS Hackfest 2018/Lists
Please register for the event by putting your name and details into this list.
|Name||Days||Travelling to the event||Place to stay|
|Thomas Faber||Thursday through Tuesday||By public transport or car each day||Home|
|Mark Jansen||Wednesday through Wednesday||By train||a&o Berlin Hauptbahnhof|
|Andreas Bjerkeholt||Sunday through Wednesday||By air||¯\_(ツ)_/¯|
|Colin Finck||Wednesday through Wednesday||By train||At a friend's place|
|Oleksandr Shaposhnikov||Wednesday through Wednesday||By air||a&o Berlin Hauptbahnhof|
|Timo Kreuzer||Wednesday through Wednesday||By train||¯\_(ツ)_/¯|
Does any of you want to present something at the Hackfest? Then please add yourself to this list:
- Nothing so far
Add everything you want to have discussed/worked on during the Hackfest to this list. Finish your comment with ~~~~ to add your signature.
- Have a go at USB patches Mark Jansen (talk) 14:57, 9 June 2018 (UTC)
- Intel e1000 network driver Mark Jansen (talk) 14:57, 9 June 2018 (UTC)
- Starting work on the migration to a Git-managed static website using static site generators like Jekyll or Hugo Colin Finck (talk) 09:44, 27 June 2018 (UTC)
- GSoC code review & merge Sanchaez (talk) 10:46, 27 June 2018 (UTC)
- Writing detailed plans for GSoC ideas, in particular the developer web interface, to get a better overview what the ideas are about and to make it easier for a possible mentor Colin Finck (talk) 19:45, 28 June 2018 (UTC)
If you bring any specific hardware or need some for your work, which you cannot bring yourself, just add it to this list. We can centrally organize this then. Finish your comment with ~~~~ to add your signature.