ReactOS Hackfest 2019/Lists
See ReactOS Hackfest 2019 for the general information about the event.
Please register for the event by putting your name and details into this list.
|Name||Days||Travelling to the event||Place to stay|
|Colin Finck||Wednesday through Wednesday||By train||At a friend's place|
|Daniel Reimer||Probably Thursday through Saturday||Probably by train||Probably at .... not sure yet|
|Mark Jansen||Probably Wednesday through Wednesday||By train||A&O|
It's finally time to print some new ReactOS shirts. If you make it to the Hackfest and want a free shirt, please put yourself and your desired size on this list.
|Mark Jansen||L (I think?)|
What to do differently this year?
This is the 4th iteration of the Hackfest, and based on this experience, you may have some ideas on what to do differently this year compared to the previous ones.
- Let's give Timo one of the keys, so the Hackfest is open 24/7 :P - Colin Finck (talk) 07:42, 9 April 2019 (UTC)
- Let's all have a meal together sponsored by ReactOS Deutschland e.V. We even get donations these days specifically for that purpose :) - Colin Finck (talk) 07:42, 9 April 2019 (UTC)
Does any of you want to present something at the Hackfest? Then please add yourself to this list:
- Nothing yet
Add everything you want to have discussed/worked on during the Hackfest to this list. Finish your comment with ~~~~ to add your signature.
- Work on the new website Mark Jansen (talk) 11:08, 19 April 2019 (UTC)
- Bring down the amount of open PR's Mark Jansen (talk) 11:08, 19 April 2019 (UTC)
Ideas from the community
- Work on ReactX (Optional) | Mrmajik45 (talk) 16:31, 11 April 2019 (UTC)
- Test viruses in reactos because why not. Iamperson98 (talk) 17:57, 5 May 2019 (UTC)
If you bring any specific hardware or need some for your work, which you cannot bring yourself, just add it to this list. We can centrally organize this then. Finish your comment with ~~~~ to add your signature.
- Nothing yet