Difference between revisions of "USB Testing"
|Line 19:||Line 19:|
Revision as of 14:36, 28 June 2013
This page is intended to document tests of USB devices on ReactOS. The purpose is to help testers document what devices have been tested and collate debug logs and reports.
- Device: The name, model, revision, etc of the USB device being tested.
- Platform: Which virtual machine or hardware USB controller on host machine.
- Latest Tested Revision: Revision test was ran on.
- Latest Working Revision: Revision device last worked on. Could be the same as latest tested revision.
- Configuration: Any additional configuration information needed to replicate test, including usage of hubs or VM configuration.
- Status: Test results.
- Jira: Link to Jira issue if applicable.
|Device||Platform||Latest Tested Revision||Latest Working Revision||Configuration||Status||Jira|
|SanDisk Cruzer Micro 8 GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive||VMWare Workstation 9.0.2 build-1031769||r59348-dbgwin||r59348-dbgwin||USB Controller -> USB Compatibility: USB 2.0, "Automatically connect new USB devices" checked||Working. Copied some files. ReactOS boots while drive connected. BSOD when restarting ReactOS with no drive connected.||-|