[ros-dev] Ros 0.2.6-RC2 on sf.net

Ge van Geldorp gvg at reactos.com
Sun Apr 3 10:29:16 CEST 2005

> From: Robert Köpferl
>
> As you may see, I went to RAR concerning sources and map
> files. I don't know whether this is such a good idea.

I don't think it is. .zip is far more widespread in the Windows world than
.rar. My  personal opinion is that we should stick with "standard" stuff as
much as possible and not require people to download yet another tool.

If you really think .rar (or whatever other format for that matter) is
better because of size, maybe provide both (.rar and .zip).

Gé van Geldorp.