[ros-dev] Help to tester : Build Ros on WIN98 PC

Wesley Parish wes.parish at paradise.net.nz
Thu Apr 7 20:38:59 CEST 2005

command.com's kind-of underpowered - I suggest copying the cmd.exe from a
ReactOS LiveCD to your hard drive and using it instead.  Or compiling the
cmd.exe in the source tree as a Windows program.

I've found the LiveCD cmd.exe to work quite satisfactorily as a command
interpreter in Win9x, even though it's not recommended.  And much better and
faster than command.com!

Wesley Parish