[ros-dev] 0.2.7?

WaxDragon waxdragon at gmail.com
Fri Apr 29 14:13:29 CEST 2005

I would like to see a 0.2.7 release soon.  0.3.0 is getting closer
every day, but it's not there yet IMHO.  On the other hand, we have
had lots of big patches from Mr. Ionescu (and others), major changes,
go in and appear to be stable since we have released 0.2.6.  I would
like to see us have another release in this lull, instead of having a
release right after committing a pile of patches *right before* the
release like we did with 0.2.6.

I know it's been less than a month since 0.2.6, but my the time we
branch and do a couple RC's, it will have been over a month.

I just have this feeling that we miss some regressions from release to
release, since alot of us just use HEAD on a regular basis?

Just my $0.2US
WD
--
"<tinus_> and also win32k should be fixed up a bit"