[ros-dev] Univesal ATA Driver + Source

Aleksey Bragin aleksey at studiocerebral.com
Sat Jun 4 16:12:30 CEST 2005

    Hi,
I have already contacted author about a month ago, and really he is glad to
make this driver work together with ReactOS.
I asked about the license, AFAI could understand it isn't GPL, but it isn't
any license really. So he said he allows and would be glad if this could be
used in ReactOS.

I wanted to try this driver for a long time, but unfortunately didn't have
time, so I have 0 idea if it works in ReactOS or not :-).

WBR,
Aleksey Bragin.