[ros-dev] Frist test of clipboard patch from SoC project

Pablo gordotemporal at gmail.com
Mon Aug 28 20:04:00 CEST 2006

Hi,

On 8/27/06, Magnus Olsen <magnus at itkonsult-olsen.com> wrote:

>  Hi
> I I got the clipboard patch from thomas and waiting on the final dectsions
> from him.
> Thomas need some time to review it. for it is around 121Kbytes big
>
> I did test it in ReactOS and I alot happy
> 1. Copy text and picture betwin program is working with this big patch

I added today a few improvements

2. Copy file from one place to anyther working. But I wisch it show file
> copy when it doing it

I'll work on it, when some other things working good.

3. copy file to the desktop does not working nug in explore ??

still you cannot copy to desptop, I'm on that. btw, you can copy a file and
paste its shortcut on desktop

4. move icon on the desktop is a new bug in win32k.

I'll work on drag and drop atuff after clipboard  ;)

5. mark the text is white background with white text instead for invert
> background with white text
> 6. cut/copy/paste is working
> 7. keys like cut/copy/paste (ctrl+x,ctrl+c,ctrl+v) is working in all
> program I tested.

great!

say this patch is really good sussess and adding a clipboard to reactos.
> that working betwin program and u can copy/paste files and more
>
> I say it it is up to thomas to aprove the code. I have not looked at the
> code at, more that a fast preview.

> Best Regards
Pablo