[ros-dev] Why so small?

Tim Woods gplgeek at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 18:57:03 CEST 2007

In the last 3 years an Amazing amount of work has gone into ReactOS.
I'm sure that if these bright minds tried to make a non-nt-os from
scratch they would already have a stable version however they are
implementing NT. The project only goes as fast as the community that
supports it. We are still in alpha yet reactos can run most of the
apps that I care about for windows. That's pretty good. It will be way
worth it when more drivers can be supported and a new cache manager is
written.